King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh has published a public notice for the recruitment of a Nursing Officer. A total of 1276 vacancies will be filled up through this recruitment drive. The detailed notification for KGMU Nursing Officer Recruitment is released by the University officials on their webpage in this regard.
Right now, an indicative notification is published on the website. Applications can be submitted online from the official website of KGMU Lucknow. The schedule for online application submission is not released by the recruitment authority yet. We will provide you with application registration dates i.e. Starting Date and Last Date of application submission here accordingly.
Aspirants must check the detailed KGMU Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification thoroughly before submitting an online application form. Read this article for eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee details and other essential information. Also, direct links to the official website, detailed notification and online application form are updated in the links section below.
kgmu.org Nursing Officer Recruitment
|Organization Name||King George’s Medical University|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Registration dates||22 July 2023 to 10 August 2023|
|KGMU Official Page||kgmu.org|
KGMU Nursing Officer Eligibility Details
- Applicants must possess a degree in B.Sc. (Hons.), Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized by authorized Institute/University or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized by Institute/Board.
- Applicants must be registered as Nurses & Midwives in State/Indian Nursing Council.
The age of the candidate must be above 18 years and less than 40 years. The crucial date for checking the age criteria is 01 January 2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit only to the reserved categories will be given as per the Government Rules.
KGMU Nursing Officer Jobs – Application Fee
Applicants are required to pay an amount as the application fee at the time of application form submission. The fee payment can be done online using a credit card, debit card or Internet Banking. The category-wise application fee is given below:
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates – ₹1,180/-
- For ST/SC/PWD Candidates – ₹708/-
KGMU Nuring Officer Selection Process
The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in a Computer-based Test. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aspirant’s marks.
KGMU Recruitment – Important Dates
The important dates for KGMU Nursing Officer Recruitment are as follows:
|Notification release date||22 June 2023|
|Starting date of application registration||22 July 2023|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||10 August 2023|
How to apply online for KGMU Recruitment for Nursing Officer Jobs?
Aspirants who are looking for the KGMU Nursing Officer Recruitment can apply online for these jobs from the official website. The process can be completed using the below-given simple steps. Also, direct links for the official website, recruitment notification PDF and online application form have been added in the below section.
- Visit the official website of KGMU, Lucknow.
- Click on the Careers Section and look for the Nursing Officer Notification.
- Download and check the detailed recruitment notice.
- Then, click on Apply Online link available there.
- Fill in your personal details and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the filled application form and print it for further reference.
|KGMU Official Page||kgmu.org|
|KGMU Download Detailed Notification||Download detailed pdf notification here|
|Apply Online as Nursing Officer||Visit Here|