KEAM 2023 Notification. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Application Notification. Check Online Application Form Submission Link at cee.kerala.gov.in/keamonline2023
Office of Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala will conduct the KEAM Entrance Exam 2023 on 17 May 2023. This exam is driven by the authority to offer admissions in Engineering, Architecture, and Medical (Pharmacy) courses at participating institutes in Kerala. The board has not released the application notification yet. The information on registration dates and other updates will be provided on the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in soon.
KEAM 2023 entrance test will be conducted in 2 shifts i.e. morning and afternoon. The eligible students of Kerala state will be allowed to fill in the online application form. The admission for medical and architecture courses will be based on NEET and NATA scores respectively. The entrance test is held offline for admission to engineering courses at various colleges in Kerela that are approved by the Central and State Regulatory Bodies.
KEAM 2023 Application Form
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM)|
|Conducting Body||Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE)|
|Exam Level||State-Level Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Paper-based test)|
|Category||Professional Degree courses|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria
For Engineering Courses and Pharmacy:
- Applicants must have 12th-level certification with at least 50% marks in Mathematics and 50% marks in combined Maths, Physics, and Chemistry OR
- Must have a higher secondary exam certificate with at least 45% marks. This condition is applicable to those students who are willing to take admission to private or government-financed engineering colleges under the management quota.
For Architecture Courses:
- Applicants must have 12th level certificate from a recognised state education board with at least 50% marks in Mathematics OR
- Should have 10+3 Diploma in any stream with 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics is a must-have subject OR
- Applicants should have International Baccalaureate Diploma, after completing 10 years of schooling with at least 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should have a valid NATA 2022 scorecard.
There is no upper age limit for KEAM 2023. However, the candidate must have attained the age of at least 17 years as of the application registration date.
Application Fee Details
The applicants are required to pay a certain application fee for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam. Category and course-wise application fees are as follows:
|Courses||General candidates||SC candidates||ST candidates|
|Architecture/ Medical & Allied/ Both||₹500/-||₹200/-||Nil|
|Engineering/ B.Pharm/ Both||₹700/-||₹300/-||Nil|
|All of the above||₹900/-||₹400/-||Nil|
KEAM 2023 Registration Dates
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Opening of online application form||17 March 2023|
|Closing date of the application form including fee payment||10 April 2023|
|Last date to submit documents||20 April 2023|
|Availability of KEAM Admit Card||10 May|
|KEAM 2023 Examination Date||17th May 2023|
|Result Declaration||20 June 2023|
KEAM Important Links
|Official Website Link||Visit Here|
|KEAM 2023 Information Bulletin||Download Here|
|Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form Link||Click Here|