Kanara DCC Bank Recruitment 2022 KDCC Bank Junior Clerks/ Junior Supervisors Vacancies Notification Out at kanaradccbank.com
Applications are being accepted by KDCC Bank, Sirsi from qualified individuals seeking Junior Clerk/Junior Supervisor roles in the Kanara DCC Co-Operative Bank. KDCC Bank Uttara Kannada has a total of 41 openings for the aforementioned positions. Online applications are closed, however offline applications from qualified individuals are welcome.
Anyone looking for a job in the banking sector in Karnataka should apply for a position with the Kanara Co-operative bank. Candidates interested in learning more about the requirements for applying to Kanara Bank should review the organization’s official announcement.
The Kanara District Co-operative Bank application form for Junior Clerk and Junior Supervisor posts is available for download on the bank’s website. The Kanara DCCB announcement includes important information for applicants, such as eligibility requirements, the selection procedure, and any applicable terms and conditions.
Candidates will be chosen for the open jobs through a combination of a written test and an in-person interview. Downloadable exam schedules and outlines are available with the official announcement. To apply for a position with Kanara DCC Bank, please view the job posting and application instructions at www.kanaradccbank.com.
Kanara Bank Jr Clerk & Jr Supervisor Jobs 2022
|Organization Name||Kanara District Co-operative Central Bank|
|Post Name||Junior Clerks/ Junior Supervisors|
|Last Date for Apply||10 September 2022|
Applicants must possess a graduation degree from a recognized institute of Karnataka to apply for Kanara Bank Jr Clerk / Jr Supervisor jobs. Also, candidates must have computer application knowledge and the ability to read, write, and speak in Kannada and English languages.
Applicants do not exceed the minimum age limit of 18 years to the maximum age limit of 35 years. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
- Written Test
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: ₹250/- + GST ₹45/-
- General/OBC Candidates: ₹500/- + GST ₹90/-
- Mode of Payment: Challan/NEFT
- Starting date of online application registration – 17 August 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 10 September 2022
Steps to apply online for Kanara DCC Bank Jr Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Open the official website of Kanara Bank on your browser.
- Check the Notices and Notifications on the homepage.
- Find the suitable link for Jr Clerk / Jr Supervisor Recruitment 2022.
- Download the notification and check it thoroughly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the detailed information and complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form and print it for further reference.
|Official Web Portal||www.kanaradccbank.com|
|Kanara DCC Bank Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Application Form/Application Link||Get Here|