Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission released the schedule for the competitive exam for Post Graduate Teachers Competitive Exam. The test will be conducted in August and September as per the schedule. The exam will be conducted online at various exam centres across the state.
JSSC released admit cards for this exam two weeks prior to the exam date. Candidates can download their respective JSSC PGT Exam Admit Cards from the official website by using the application registration number and date of birth in the dedicated link.
Selected candidates will be appointed to the Post Graduate Teacher’s jobs in the government schools of Jharkhand. A total of 3120 vacancies will be filled up through this advertisement. Applicants were able to submit an online application from 5 April to 4 May 2023.
Update on Exam Schedule
JSSC has announced the examination schedule for PGTTCE 2023. The exam will be conducted from 18 August to 10 September 2023 in multiple shifts.
JSSC PGT Admit Card 2023
|Exam Organizer||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Education Board Name||Secondary Board of Education, Jharkhand|
|Exam Name||PGTTCE- Advt No: 2/2023 and 3/2023|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Number of Vacancies||3120|
|Exam Date||18 August to 10 September|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 Days before the exam|
A large number of candidates have applied for the teacher’s job in Jharkhand. The candidates whose application forms are complete and filled in within time will be issued JSSC PGT Admit Card. The link will be provided as and when it is released officially.
Jharkhand PGT Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
- The exam will be an objective-type test containing MCQs on different topics.
- The examination comprises two papers i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Paper 1 will be qualifying nature. Candidates are required to secure at least 33% marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for paper 2 are 50% for General Categories and 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Knowledge and Hindi||100||100||3 hrs|
|2||Subject Related Questions||150||300||3hrs|
JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card Details – Instructions
Jharkhand PGT Admit Cards will be released on the official website only. The admit card will contain essential personal details like the candidate’s name, photograph, category etc. Also, there will be an examination centre name and shift (date and time) of the exam.
The candidates must check that the details printed on the call letter are correct. In case of an error, contact the examination authority for necessary rectification. Aspirants are required to produce a supporting document for the purpose.
How to download JSSC PGT Exam Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of JSSC.
- Click on PGTCCE-2023 Exam Notice.
- Then, check for the Admit Card link.
- Log in using the application registration number and DOB.
- Check your admit card on your device.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.