JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment, Jharkhand Matric Level Recruitment Online Application Forms Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply at jssc.nic.in.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct recruitment through the Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam 2022. A total of 445 candidates will be selected with the help of this examination. So the exam commission has invited online applications from eligible candidates.
The candidates may submit their online applications for the Insecticidal and Equivalent Industries Department and Skilled Craftsman and Equivalent Post Industry Department posts till 10 October 2022. Also, keep in mind that you have to upload all required documents while submitting the application form.
The exam board will then check the application forms submitted by the candidates and published a list of selected and rejected application forms. Now all those candidates whose application forms have been accepted by the exam authority will have to appear in the written examination.
JSSC JMLCCE Vacancies Notification 2022
|Name of Exam Board||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Name||Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 October 2022|
Candidates should have finished 10th or 12th grade or something similar from a Board, University, or Institution that is recognized state or central education board.
The minimum age of a candidate should be 18 and the maximum age should be 37.
- For UR/ BC/ EBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs.100/-.
- For ST/ SC (Resident of Jharkhand) Candidates – Rs.50/-.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration||11 September 2022.|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||10 October 2022|
Steps apply for the Jharkhand Matric Level Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can submit their applications online by going to the official JSSC website, which can be found at www.jssc.nic.in
- Under “Important Links,” select “Apply Now” after clicking the “Application forms” link.
- Candidates are required to register with a genuine email address and phone number.
- Both a registration number and a password will be generated for you.
- Write down the registration number and password.
- Please fill in the proper information after you have logged in.
- Carefully go over the instructions, and then move forward with the payment.
- Please be sure to upload all of the necessary documents.
- Click Submit.
- After you have finished submitting the Online Application, make sure to print off the application that was successfully submitted.