JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2023. Jammu Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Call Letter & Examination Date Notice at jkssb.in
The Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board has started the hiring process for the Panchayat Secretary District Cadre positions of the Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department in accordance with Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services laws. Applications were accepted for the 1395 vacant J&K Panchayat Secretary vacancies across several departments between the 6th of June and the 6th of July 2022.
As the application submission process is over, the board will now start the various phases of the hiring procedure. The schedule for the first phase written test for these posts will be announced on the website soon.
For this exam, the board would provide qualifying applicants with JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Cards at least one week prior to the test day. Candidates can download it by providing their application number and birth date.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2023
|Name of Exam Board||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Department Name||Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||1395|
|Advt No||03 of 2022|
|Date of Panchayat Secretary Exam||to be announced|
|JKSSB Admit Card Availability||one week before the exam date|
For the job of Panchayat Secretary, several persons applied. Qualifying candidates for these roles will first undergo a competency exam. For qualifying candidates, the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket will be accessible for download on the official website.
J&K Panchayat Secretary Paper Pattern
One of the numerous variables that affect how challenging a paper will be is the test format. Consequently, the following are the main components of the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2022:
- Only English will be used on the question paper.
- The test will be multiple-choice in format.
- For each unsuccessful attempt, a negative mark of 0.25 will be deducted.
- The test will be given for a total of 100 marks.
- The exam will last no more than two hours.
|Subject Name||Weightage of marks|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir)||20|
|General English & Comprehension||20|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20|
|Basic knowledge of computers||25|
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Call Letter – General Instructions & Download Link
The JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 needs to be printed on an A4-sized paper by the candidates. Candidate’s information may be seen on this page, including their exam location and roll number. Pay close attention to the information on the admissions card. If an error exists, contact the authority’s head office in person before the exam date.
In addition to the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Call Letter, candidates are required to produce two passport-size current colour photographs and a photo ID card to the exam centre.
How to download JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card?
- Click on the direct admit card link on the JKSSB website, jkssb.nic.in.
- From the drop-down box, choose “Get the Hall Ticket by Application Number.”
- Add your birthdate to the application along with the application number.
- Check the 6-digit captcha code shown in the image and enter it.
- Check your admit card one last time, then print it off for future use.
- Official Website –jkssb.nic.in
- JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 – Download Here