The Jammu and Kashmir Pay System, or JKPAYSYS, is an amazing online platform that helps government employees check and download their salary slips without hassle. The government of Jammu and Kashmir has created this online platform to benefit employees working in government sectors. Easy to use, this user-friendly online platform ensures transparency and has a reduced workload.
Therefore, there is no need to visit the salary department often as you can now download salary slips and pay bills through this portal, just with a click. Read the article to know more about how to download the salary slip through the portal and what other benefits this portal provides.
How to Login to JKPAYSYS?
Before downloading salary slips or paying bills through the portal, you first need to understand and learn the login process. Without logging in to the portal, you can’t experience the benefits.
Follow the below-given instructions for hassle-free login:
- First, visit the webpage of JKPAYSYS jkpaysys.gov.in
- You will come across a homepage featuring the Login section.
- Provide the login details – Username (You can get the username by registering into the portal) and Password (The password is sent to the registered mail id after registration).
- Enter the Captcha code mentioned below.
- After entering the details in the required fields, click on Login.
- The user profile will open.
Now, you can start by downloading the salary slips and paying bills. Follow the instructions of the portal and get your job done.
How to register and create Username in JKPAYSYS?
Before you log in to the JKPAYSYS portal, you must have the login credentials ready. All you need is to register your name on the portal to get the login details. The user login can be created by DDO and PAO (Pay & Accounts Offices). Your job is to fill out the application form and submit the same to the office to create a user login. Once successfully logged in, you can perform all the necessary financial activities as and when required.
Download the application form from their website by following the below instructions:
- Go to their official portal.
- Click on the “Request form for PAYSYS Login” (by PAO) or Request form for PAYSYS Login (by DDO) link, as per your requirement.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Click on Download.
- The PDF version will be downloaded to your device.
- Take a printout of the form.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Submit the same to the concerned office.
After analyzing the form, the office will send you the login credentials to your mail id
How to download JKPAYSYS salary slip?
This portal is created to benefit government employees with salary slips, bill payments, and much more. If you are new to this portal and don’t know how to download the salary slip, here are the instructions for your help. Follow the steps carefully;
- Visit the official portal of JKPAYSYS.
- You will come across the portal’s homepage.
- Now look at the Notification tab, and you will find “Salary Slip” mentioned in the menu.
- Click on Salary Slip.
- The salary Slip login page will appear.
- The next step is to fill in the details – Employee Code, First Name, Year, Month, and Verification Code.
- After you are done filling in the entries, click on Submit.
- The Salary Slip page will open.
- Now click on the Download option and the salary slip will be downloaded to your device.
Downloading the salary slip through JKPAYSYS is easy. You must follow the instructions properly, and the slip will be downloaded without trouble. Both your time and effort will be reduced. Ensure you have saved the slip in a folder to check with it when required.
This portal is the best you can explore if you work in any government sector in Jammu and Kashmir. It features all the details about your salary and makes it easier for you to perform all the financial activities easily. For further queries regarding JKPAYSYS, visit jkpaysys.gov.in, or you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org