Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for various apprenticeship posts. The organization has released a notification for J&K Bank Apprentice Recruitment on its website. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 390 vacancies in different positions will be filled up in different districts and regions of Jammu and Kashmir.
Candidates must read the J&K Bank Apprentice Recruitment Notification thoroughly before applying. Thereafter, online application forms can be filled up from the official website i.e. www.jkbank.com respectively. The online application registration process started on 29 August 2023. The last date to submit a filled application form is 12 September 2023.
In this article, we have added all the essential details about the application process, eligibilities, application fee details and selection process. Also, we have added direct links to the official website, a detailed J&K Bank Apprentice Recruitment Notification link and an online application link in the below section.
jkbank.com Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Various Apprenticeship posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date of registration||12 September 2023|
Jammu-Kashmir Bank Apprenticeship Jobs – Vacancy Details
|Category of Applicants||Number of posts|
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Apprenticeship Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university/institute in India.
- Applicants must have a knowledge of local language (reading, speaking, writing and understanding) of the respective region/area.
Applicants must have attained 20 years of age and the upper age limit for Jammu Kashmir Apprenticeship Jobs is 28 years as of 01 January 2023. However, the upper age limit will be relaxable to the reserved categories as per the Government guidelines.
J&K Apprentice Vacancies – Application Fee
The applicants are required to pay a certain amount as an application fee while submitting an application form for the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Apprentice Recruitment. The category-wise application fee is as follows:
|Applicant’s Category||Application Fee|
|Unreserved Category||₹ 700/-|
|Reserved Category||₹ 500/-|
J&K Bank Apprenticeship Posts – Important Dates
|Notification release Date||August 2023|
|Starting date of online application registration||29 August 2023|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||12 September 2023|
How to apply for JK Bank Apprentice Vacancies 2023?
Candidates can apply online at apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. Here are some simple steps for your ease. Check the direct links in the below section.
- Visit the official online portal of the bank at www.jkbank.com
- Go through the Careers section given on the home page.
- Click on the link “Engagement of Apprentices” and download the apprenticeship Recruitment notification.
- Then, fill in your personal details and upload your photo and scanned documents.
- Complete the application fee payment and submit the application form.
- Take a valid printout of the application form for further use.
|JK Bank Apprentice Vacancy Advertisement||Read Here|
|J&K Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023||Apply Here|