Home » Result » Jharkhand B.Ed Result Check Cut-off Marks @jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in

Jharkhand B.Ed Result 2023 Check JCECEB B.Ed Entrance Test Rank List, Score Card

Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducted an exam known as the Jharkhand B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Exam. This exam is conducted in various cities of the state on 13 May 2023. A massive number of candidates were participants in the entrance test and now, they are waiting for the result of the B.Ed entrance exam.

After qualifying for this exam, students get a chance to admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) in colleges/universities of Jharkhand State.

We have provided a direct link at the end of the article to check the result after the announcement of the result. The Jharkhand B.Ed Result 2023 will be declared on the jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in website of the examination board.

jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2023

Jharkhand B.Ed Result

Name of the Board Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Test Name Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Test
Courses Offered  Admission to B.Ed course
Exam date  13 May 2023
Result  To be Announced
Website  jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in

Those students who get declared qualified in this exam with good marks will be invited to the counselling process. During the counselling process, the seat will be allotted in the various institutes. For the reserved categories, 85% of seats reserved & will be allocated to those aspirants who belong to reserved categories. The remaining 15% of seats are open for unreserved categories.

JCECEB B.Ed Exam Cut-off Marks

The cut-off mark is the minimum passing score. The cut-off marks depend on different factors on the number of applicants who appeared in the exam, the level of the exam, the number of seats available in the institutes etc. Candidates who secured the minimum qualifying marks will apply for counselling.

The Jharkhand B.Ed cut-off marks have yet not been released. It will be published on the JCECEB site after the announcement of the result. applicants get a rough idea of their cut-off score by matching their answers with the official answer key.

How to check Jharkhand B.Ed Result 2023?

Applicants must follow the below-mentioned steps to check their results without any confusion:

  1. In the beginning, go to jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
  2. On the homepage of the official site, in the notice section click on the “Result Notices”.
  3. Then look for the B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Result & click on it.
  4. The result will be downloaded in pdf format.
  5. Open it and check your result.

Jharkhand B.Ed Result: To be Check Here

Share With Friends! Facebook Twitter

Recent Comments

  1. Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination board 2023 result


Join the Discussion