JCECEB Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Test Notification 2023. Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Test Registration Dates. Check Detailed Notification and Register Online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the notification for the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Examination to provide admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) in schools/colleges/universities of Jharkhand State. It is a state-level entrance exam. The qualified candidates are offered admission to various Government/Govt Aided/Self Financed and Private recognized B.Ed Institutions for the session 2023-25.
Those applicants who are wishing to get admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) can apply to Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Examination by filling out the application form based on their eligibility criteria. The candidates are referred to check the detailed notification before submitting an application form.
JCECEB B.Ed Entrance Test Notification 2023
|Exam Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Entrance Test|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 March 2023|
|Exam Date||23 April 2023|
In this article, we have provided eligibility details for the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Test application, registration dates, fee and other important information. Also, we have added the JCECEB B.Ed Entrance Test Notification link and official website link in the below section.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from an institution.
- Applicants who have graduated with math or science must have passed with 55% marks.
- General / UR / OBC Categories – ₹1000/-
- BC-I & BC-II Categories – ₹750/-
- SC/ST & Female Candidate – ₹300/-
|Application Submission Start Date||10 February 2023|
|Application Submission Last Date||31 March 2023|
|Computer-based Test Date||23 April 2023|
How to register online for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Test?
The candidates can register online through the official website of JCECEB only. Here are easy steps by following which you can register for the Bachelor’s of Education for the session 2023-25. Direct links are available in the below section.
- First of all, visit the official website of JCECEB.
- Click on the link for “Online Form B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2023”.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required details and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of your application fee.
- Then, submit your filled application form and print it for further use.
|JCECEB B.Ed Entrance Test Notification 2023||Download Here|
|Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Test Application Link||Register Here|