ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022. ITBP Constable & Head Constable Jobs Notification Released. Apply Online for 186 ITBP Constable & Head Constable Vacancies at recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is inviting online applications from eligible Indian male citizens (including residents of Nepal and Bhutan) to fill Group C Non-Gazetted Constable (Motor Mechanic) positions. Through the ITBP‘s official website at recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in, qualified eligible candidates may submit their applications online.
The application registration process will open on 29 October and will close on 27 November 2022. Under this recruitment drive, 186 posts will be filled in the organization among which 58 Posts are for Head Constable Jobs and 128 slots are available for Head Constable posts. The final selection of the candidates will be done on basis of their performance in physical tests and written examinations and medical tests.
- Constable (Motor Mechanic): 58 Posts
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic): 128 Posts
Candidates who are chosen for an appointment are subject to serve in any location within Indian Territory or elsewhere in the world. It is strongly recommended that candidates check their eligibility requirements before submitting an application in order to prevent being let down at a later stage.
ITBP Constable Pioneer Vacancy Notice 2022
|Organizing||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Posts||Constable / Head Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||186|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Application Dates||October-November 2022|
- Applicants should have passed the 10+2 class from a recognized education board.
- Certificate in Motor Mechanics from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years of experience in the relevant trade.
The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 25 years. The cut-off date for determining the age limit will be 27 November 2022. The upper age is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen and other categories in accordance with the Government rules.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- Medical Test
- General Categories – ₹100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman – Exempted
- ₹21,700 to ₹69,200 per month.
- Application registration starting date – 19 August 2022
- Last date to submit an online application – 17 September 2022
Apply online for ITBP Constable (Pioneer) Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of ITBP.
- Check the News Section.
- There, find the relevant link for Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Download and check the detailed notification.
- Then, click on New User Registration Link.
- Fill in the required information correctly and select the Constable (Pioneer) Recruitment.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a valid printout of the application form for further use.
|Official Web Portal||recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in|
|ITBP Constable (Pioneer) Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Application Link||Apply Online Here|