Intra Haryana Salary Slip 2023 intrahry.gov.in login GPF Statement details: The Haryana government has developed an Intra Haryana user-friendly portal for all government employees working in several state government services. This portal has been made to help government employees check their salary slips, service book, pension details, GPF details, bio-data, etc.
If you are working in a government office in Haryana and would like to explore more detail about this online portal, We are here to help you with every minute detail about the portal and improve your experience!
How to Register on Intra Haryana Portal?
To use the portal and the services it provides, every employee must register on the portal. Follow the below-mentioned instructions to register your name on Intra Haryana.
- Visit the official page https://intrahry.gov.in/ from your laptop or Smartphone.
- To start with the registration process, click on the “New Registration” option mentioned on the login panel of the page.
- You will be redirected to a page asking you to enter details about yourself like the Employee type, PayeeCode, or Salary Bank Account No. After you have filled in all the details properly, click “Submit.”
- Once you click the Submit button, a drop-down menu displays two options – Show Mobile No from HRMS and Show Mobile No from W-Salary. You’ve to select any option to get an OTP and complete the registration process.
- After you are done with selecting an option and clicking on the submit button, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. If you don’t get any OTP, click on the “Regenerate OTP” tab. The OTP is valid for 10 seconds.
- Enter the OTP properly on the given field
- After OTP verification, you will come across a new page. Here, users will be asked to set a strong password for the HRMS portal.
- Enter the password and click on the “Confirm” tab.
- On successful portal registration, the user will receive a confirmation message saying, “User registered successfully.”
For the uninitiated, the user id of this portal will always be your mobile no/payee code/unique code. Ensure you keep the login details safe and don’t share them with anyone. If the user has forgotten the password, they can recover it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” option.
Intra Haryana – Login Process
After completing the registration process on Intra Haryana, it’s time to know about the login process. Follow the step-by-step instructions for hassle-free login
- Visit the official portal of the Haryana government
- You will come across the login page. Take a look at the right side of the homepage.
- Now you will have to enter the username and password in the spaces provided
- Lastly, enter the payee code or captcha code mentioned on the page
- Finally, click on Login
- The login is finally complete, and you will come across the Dashboard/profile page of the portal
- You can start with the activities at your convenience.
What are the services provided by Intra-Haryana?
With people getting busy, Intra-Haryana has come up to help you with the best online services. This online portal is designed so that any state government employee can access E-Salary, GPF account, Leave balance, and much more by simply logging into the portal. But, one should have a proper user id and password to log in to the portal.
The E-salary system on the portal helps employees with the option to publish and process their salary. Employees can get all the reports and information related to their salary through this portal. An employee can easily access their salary slip, annual salary statements, account details, and information about other payments. You can download the salary slip by following the instructions mentioned on the portal.
Provident Fund is an important part of employee remuneration. This portal helps employees get hold of all the data related to the GPF account, as maintained by AG Haryana. The information related to the PF account can be accessed through this HRMS portal. From the current statement of employee GPF to loan recovery memo, GPF credit details, missing credit details, etc.
Besides fetching salary and PF account details, Intra-Haryana also gathers information regarding employee leaves and tours. Through this portal, an employee can request leave. The officer can reject or approve the leave by sending an email. After submitting the leave request, an automatic Email or SMS is sent to the concerned person. The employee receives the approval or rejection message through SMS or Email. The portal also provides a detailed annual employee leave/ tour report.
Other notable services that employees can get access to through this portal are;
- Updating Family ID.
- Employee Bio-data.
- Calculation of Pension.
- Details of joining.
- Details of the job profile.
How to download the e-salary slip through Intra Haryana?
Salary plays an important role in an employee’s life. With Intra Haryana, government employees can download their e-salary slip without hassle. There is no need to visit the salary department in person.
Here are the steps to download e salary slip from the portal:
- Visit their official portal.
- Log in with valid login details.
- The employee profile page will appear.
- Search for the e-salary services option.
- Click on the option, and a drop-down menu will appear featuring two choices – Salary Slip and Annual Salary details.
- Click on the respective option.
- The details of the salary with the respective option will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details and click on the Download option.
If you hold a respected government job in Haryana, use this portal and enjoy the benefits. This portal features updated information about employees. Therefore, if you don’t want to miss on latest updates, keep in touch with the portal. For more info, click on https://intrahry.gov.in