The Indian Navy has published a recruitment notification for unmarried male & female candidates on its official site. Through this notification, a total of 1365 vacant posts (including 273 females only) will be filled up in the Indian Navy. It is a better opportunity for those candidates who wish to join the Navy as an Agniveer (SSR).
Interested applicants must be physically & mentally fit for these posts & can apply online for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in web portal. The commencing date for the application submission is 29 May 2023 and candidates must be submitted their application form before the last date which is 15 June 2023. The Indian Navy invited the candidate for the Agniveer SSR 02/2023 Nov batch.
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Agniveer SSR|
|Salary||30,000 + yearly increment|
|Start date application form||29 May 2023|
|Last date for applying online||15 June 2023|
Before filling out the application form, candidates can check their eligibility conditions & application fee along with the Navy selection process. Applicants must read the job notification in detail and a direct link to download the notification pdf has also provided in the below section.
Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer SSR
Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics & Mathematics subjects & one of these Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from any recognized state or central board.
Applicants who wish must be born between 01 November 2002 to 30 April 2006 including both these dates. No age relaxation will be provided to any candidates.
Navy Agniveer Application Fee
The application fee is essential to submit at the time of the submission of the application form. The aspirants can pay the examination fee by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI transactions. The application fee is non-refundable. As per the official notice, candidates must be paid ₹550 along with 18% GST.
SSR Navy Selection Process
The selection process will be included the following stages:
- INET-Computer-Based Online Examination
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
- Merit list
How to apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts must be ensured whether they are eligible or not. The recruiting authority will only accept the online application form. To fill out the application form without any error, applicants must follow the below-given steps:
- In the first step, go to the website i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Then click on the New Registration button & add all required details.
- After successful registration, login into their registration id.
- Then click on the Agniveer SSR Apply Online link.
- After that, fill out the application form and upload all required documents.
- In the final step, pay the application fee by using the online payment method & submit it.
- Take a printout of this application form after submission.
- Authorised Portal: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Navy SSR Recruitment Notification: Download Here
- Agniveer 02/2023 Batch: Apply Here