Indian Coard Guard Navik Recruitment 2023. Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Jobs Notification. Apply Online at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in now.
If after passing 10+2, you have the desire to serve the country by joining the Defense Services, then there is good news for you. Indian Coast Guard has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) and Navik (Domestic Branch). 12th pass candidates can apply online for these posts from 06 February.
The online applications for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) posts can be filled up from 06 to 16 February while for Navik (Domestic Branch) the application date is from 16 February to 23 February. The applications can be submitted through the official website i.e. joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. We have added a direct link to the official website and an application link to this webpage.
Through this recruitment drive, applications are invited for a total of 255 vacancies. Among these, 225 vacancies are for Navik GD posts and 30 vacancies are for Navik DB posts. Check the detailed Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Notification thoroughly for eligibility details and other information.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik (GD and DB)|
|Number of Vacancies||255|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last date of application submission||16th February 2023|
- Navik (General Duty) – 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – Class 10th (Matriculation) passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 22 years as of 01 January 2023. Applicant should be born between 01 September 2001 to 31 August 2005. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable.
- Written Examination
- Physical Tests
- Documents Verification
- Medical Tests
- General / Other Backward Classes Category – ₹300/-
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Category – ₹0/-
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) – 06 to 16 February 2023
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) – 16 to 23 February 2023
How to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023?
- First of all, visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard using the below link.
- Download and check the notification for Navik GD and Navik DB Recruitment.
- Then, click on the Apply Online / Register Now link.
- Fill in your personal details correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit your filled application form and print it for further reference.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023||Download Here|
|Application Registration Link||Apply Online Here|