IGNOU JAT Admit Card 2023. Check the Examination Schedule For Junior Assistant cum Typist Post, Paper Pattern & Selection Process of NTA @recruitment.nta.nic.in site: The National Test Agency published the recruitment notification in March 2023 for the Junior Assistant cum Typist Jobs to fill up the Vacancies in Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi. The agency is going to conduct the exam in the upcoming days. Numerous applicants applied for IGNOU jobs on official recruitment.nta.nic.in site.
Now, Candidates are waiting for the exam date. The IGNOU JAT Admit Card 2023 will release soon on the authorized site of the Agency. Applicants visit the official site regularly of the NTA to check for any updates regarding the JAT exam. A direct link will also be provided at the end of the article to download the examination letter when it is published.
recruitment.nta.nic.in Junior Assistant cum Typist Admit Card 2023
|Administration||Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Test Agency|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant cum Typist|
|Total number of vacancies||200|
|JAT Exam Date||To be announced|
|IGNOU JAT Admit Card||To be Uploaded|
|Contact on if any queries||011-69227700,011-40759000|
After scrutinising all submitted application forms, the admit card will be released for the selected applications. Those applications that contained any mistakes or errors there will be rejected by the organisation. In between, we are advised to examinee to check the paper pattern of the JAT exam.
Jr. Assistant Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e computer-based test. The paper will be divided into five different sections, each section will contain 30 multiple-choice questions. All the examinees will be completed the exam within 2 hours, no extra time will be given. The paper will conduct for a total of 150 marks, each correct question will be given one mark. The language of the paper will be bilingual i.e English and Hindi.
|General Awareness||30||2 Hours|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|Hindi/English Language and Comprehension||30|
|Computer Knowledge Module||30|
JAT Selection Process
The NTA divided the selection process into two Tiers:
- Tier 1 Written Exam: A computer-based test will be organized by the agency. Candidates will clear the paper with minimum qualifying marks. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the Jr. Assistant exam.
- Tier 2 Skill Test/Typing Test: This tier will be qualifying in nature. Applicants who qualify for the written test will only take part in the skill or typing test.
How to download the IGNOU JAT Admit Card 2023?
The examination will contain information regarding the exam date, candidate name, examination centre, roll number and application number and other important instructions. The admit is a crucial document to get entry into the examination hall and it will be required at every stage of selection. To download the examination letter follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the authorised portal which is recruitment.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the IGNOU Recruitment Link.
- On the next page, click on the “Jr. Assistant Admit Card” link.
- Log in with your user id & password.
- Click on the pdf link and admit card will be downloaded.
- Take a printout of the exam letter for future use.
IGNOU JAT Admit Card: To be Available Here