HTET Notification 2022. Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test 2022 HTET 2022 Online Registration Starts. Check Eligibility and Apply Online at bseh.org.in Now.
The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test will soon be organized by the Board of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH). The Board has issued the official HTET 2022 notification at their portal. Not only that, but the application deadline and test dates for HTET 2022 are also now open to the public.
As of September 17, 2022, online signups for HTET have begun. Until September 27th, 2022, anybody who meets the requirements can submit an application to take the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates for teaching positions in Haryana must submit their applications online before the due date.
The Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test’s Eligibility, Types and Levels of Papers, Probable Schedule, Minimum Educational Requirements, Fee Structure, and more can be found here. If we missed any details here then the official HTET Notification 2022 can be obtained from the official website of the Haryana Education Board.
HTET 2022 Application Form & Complete Notification
|Exam Name||Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Type of Test||Competitive Test|
|HTET Application Form Last Date||27 September 2022|
The purpose of the HTET is to verify that individuals who will be hired as teachers have the aptitude and capability to tackle the challenges that come with teaching at the elementary, secondary, and senior secondary levels.
The candidate must receive a passing score on the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. As soon as the recruitment of teachers of different levels in Haryana is out, these candidates will be considered eligible to apply. This is one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for an appointment as a teacher in any of the schools.
HTET Educational Qualification Details
Level – 1 (Class I-V) Primary Teacher (PRT)
- The applicants must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and appeared in the final year of a 2-year diploma in elementary teacher’s education.
Level – 2 (Class VI-VII) Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
- For this level, the applicant must possess a Graduate Degree and 2-year diploma in elementary education OR a Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) diploma.
Level – 3 (Class IX-XII) Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
- The applicant must possess a Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and B.Ed. from a recognized university/institute. In addition to this, the applicant must have passed matric with Hindi/Sanskrit subjects OR Senior Secondary/Graduation/Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects.
The age limit for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is 18 to 42 years as of the application notification date. A candidate can appear any number of times for the exam to improve their marks and knowledge.
|Category||For Level One Only||For Two Levels||For All Three Levels|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana||₹500/-||₹900/-||₹1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana||₹1000/-||₹1800/-||₹2400/-|
|All Candidates Outside Haryana (including SC & PH)||₹1000/-||₹1800/-||₹2400/-|
|Notification Released & Online Registration Started||17 September 2022|
|Last date to submit HTET 2022 Application Form||27 September 2022|
|Application Correction Dates||28 to 30 September|
How to apply online for HTET Exam 2022?
- Visit the official website of HTET i.e. haryanatet.in
- Download the HTET Information Bulletin 2022 and check it thoroughly.
- Then, click on the HTET Registration Link.
- Fill in the required information correctly and Select your respective level.
- Thereafter, complete the payment of the application fee.
- On your screen, click on Proceed button for the final submission of the application form.
- Take a valid printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
|Official Web Portal||bseh.org.in|
|HTET Notification 2022||Download Here|
|HTET 2022 Registration Link||Register Here|