Haryana PGT Admit Card 2023. HPSC PGT Admit Card Release Date. Haryana Post Graduate Teachers Written Exam Date. Check Examination Schedule, Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme at hpsc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission completed the application registration process for Post Graduate Teachers vacancies on 12 December 2022. The commission will further start conducting various phases of the selection process. First, a written test will be conducted in February 2023. The schedule for the same is not released by the recruitment board yet.
After releasing the exam date, the commission will release admit cards to the eligible candidates. A direct link will be provided on the portal at least two weeks before the exam date. Candidates will be able to download the HPSC PGT Admit Card from the official website by using the application registration details.
Recently, HPSC has released a recruitment notification under Advt No: 31 and 32/2022 for PGT Teacher posts in Mewat Cadre and the Rest of Haryana Cadre. Applications were invited for 3863 posts of PGT Teachers in various subjects for the Rest of Haryana Cadre and 613 for Mewat Cadre. Online applications were accepted for these posts from 21 November and 12 December 2022.
HPSC PGT Admit Card 2023
|Examination Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Advt No:||31 & 32/2022|
|Number of Vacancies||Rest of Haryana – 3863Mewat – 613|
|Written Examination Date||February 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability||two weeks before the exam date|
A massive number of candidates from all over Haryana who applied for the Post Graduate Teachers posts are eagerly waiting for the written examination dates. The candidates will be intimated on the official website about the examination date.
Haryana PGT Teachers Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme
The selection of eligible candidates will be done on basis of their performance in the written test and interview. The candidates must be familiar with the examination scheme and paper pattern of the HPSC School Lecturers Exam. The scheme of the examination will be as follows:
- There will be an OMR-based examination for PGT posts.
- In the exam, there will be 150 marks.
- Candidates need to fill up one out of five options.
- Out of 100%, 87.5% weightage will be given to the written exam and 12.5% weightage will be given to the interview.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for wrong answers.
- The duration of the written exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
|Category||No of Questions|
|Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, General Awareness, General mental ability, Comprehension, Logical Reasoning and analytical ability, Decision making and problem-solving, Basic numeracy, Data interpretation and the questions related to the History, Geography, Polity, Economy and Culture of Haryana||50|
HPSC PGT Admit Card Details & Download Link
HPSC PGT Admit Card will comprise essential details like exam name, exam conducting body, candidate’s name, photograph, examination centre name and exam timings etc. Candidates must carry admit card print and a photo identity proof with them at the time of exam.
Candidates must be aware of the Haryana PGT Teachers Admit Card download process. Here are some simple steps that candidates should follow to get their respective admit cards:
- Visit the official website of HPSC using the below link.
- Check the What’s New section on the homepage.
- Click on the link for PGT Admit Card 2022.
- Fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Verify the entered details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your respective admit card and print it for further use.
- Official Website Link – www.hpsc.gov.in
- HPSC PGT Admit Card 2023 – Download Here