HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023. Haryana Civil Services Exam Notification Released. Apply Online for 95 vacancies at https:hpsc.gov.in
Haryana Public Service Commission has released notification for the Civil Services Exam. HPSC HCS Exam is taken for the candidates who wish to serve for Haryana Civil Services (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO), District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC), ‘A’ Class Tehsildar, Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies (ARCS), Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO), Block Development &Panchayat Officer (BDPO), Traffic Manager (TM), District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO), Assistant Employment Officer (AEO) and ‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar and other posts in the state.
A notification in this regard has been made public under Advt No: 11/2023 dated 09 Feb 2023. Through this notice, applications are invited for a total of 95 Grade A vacancies. The application registration will start on 16 February. The deadline to fill up an online application form is set to 12 March 2023. Applications can be submitted online through the official website of HPSC.
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023
|Exam Name||Haryana Civil Services (HPSC HCS)|
|Number of Vacancies||95|
|Purpose of Exam||To recruit Group A vacancies|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Last date of registration||12 March 2023|
HPSC HCS Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must check the detailed recruitment notification for HPSC HCS Jobs before submitting an online application form. The eligibility criteria including the educational qualifications, age limit and other details are added below:
The applicants must have a graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university to be eligible for HPSC HCS Recruitment.
The applicant’s age must be a minimum of 18 years and the upper age limit for HPSC HCS is 42 years. Age will be calculated as of 01 January 2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services Examination will consist of 3 successive stages (i.e. A, B & C):
- Preliminary Test – The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be called for a Preliminary Test. This test will comprise two papers viz. (i) General Studies and (ii) Civil Services Aptitude Test. The test will be for 200 marks.
- Mains Exam – The candidates who qualify for the Preliminary Test will be eligible for the Mains Examination. This test will have four papers. The duration of each paper will be three hours. The test will be for 600 marks.
- Personality Test – The candidates who qualify for the Mains Test will be called for Personality Test-viva-voce.
|For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories of Haryana only||₹250/-|
|For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only.||NIL|
Application Registration Dates
The schedule for application registration has been released by the recruitment authority. The schedule for application registration is as follows:
- Starting date of online application registration – 16 February 2023
- Last date to submit an online application form – 12 March 2023
- Date of HPSC HCS Prelims Test – May 2023 (tentative)
- Date of HPSC HCS Mains Exam – July/August 2023
How to apply online for HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023?
The application for HPSC HCS Recruitment can be submitted online only. Aspirants are advised to check the detailed notification thoroughly before submitting an online application form. We have added direct links to the official website of HPSC, an online application link, and detailed notification in the below section. Here are some easy steps to apply online for HPSC HCS vacancies:
- First, visit the official website of HPSC.
- Click on the Advertisements section and look for the HCS Notification.
- Download and check the detailed notification thoroughly.
- If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in your personal details correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of your application fee through the desired mode.
- Finally, submit your application form and print it for further reference.
|HPSC HCS Recruitment Notification 2023||Download Here|
|HPSC HCS Application Link||Apply Online Here|