HP PAT Notice 2023. Apply Online for HP Polytechnic Entrance Test & check the Eligibility Criteria @ www.hptechboard.com: The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board released a notification for Polytechnic Admission Test on 3 April 2023 on its official website. This entrance test is conducted every year for admission to Diploma courses of Polytechnic in various Government/Private colleges or institutions of Himachal Pradesh for the academic session 2023-24.
Interested candidates can apply online from 3 April 2023 and application submission will be closed on 2 May 2023. Candidates must read the detailed notification available on the official board website before applying for this test to check their eligibility criteria and other details regarding the HP PAT-2023. A direct link has also been provided for the official notification at the end of the article.
www.hptechboard.com Polytechnic Admission Test 2023 Details
|Exam Conducting Board||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Name of the Exam||Polytechnic Admission Test|
|Application Submission||3 April to 2 May 2023|
|Purpose of the Exam||Admission to Diploma Engineering & Architecture Assistantship Courses|
|Exam Level||State Level exam|
PAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed matriculation or its equivalent qualification with 35% marks from any recognised board/University by AICTE/COA. Apart from this, applicants who are going to appear in the 10th class are eligible for the PAT exam provisionally and his/her eligibility will be verified at the time of the counselling by the admission board.
The age limit for the PAT exam is currently not mentioned in the official notice by the Shiksha Board of Himachal Pradesh. If any updates regarding the age limit, we will provide you with all the latest information as soon as possible after the publication of the official notification related to an age limit.
Aspirants can pay the application fee online mode by using a credit card/debit card and through the Net banking system. The application varies according to different categories. The registration fee has mentioned below according to category wise:
- For General candidates: ₹650
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates: ₹400
|Application Submission Start Date||3 April 2023|
|Last Date for Application Submission||2 May 2023|
|Application Fee submission last date||2 May 2023 (12:00 Midnight)|
|Date of Exam||21 May 2023 (Sunday) 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
How to apply for HP Polytechnic Admission Test 2023?
For filling out the online application for the PAT entrance test, the Board created a facilitation centre in Government Polytechnic & ITI for the help of candidates. The details related facilitation centre is available on the official website of the HPTSB. Other than that, aspirants can follow the steps we have provided below:
- In the commencing step, candidates visit the official website which is www.hptechboard.com
- On the homepage, click on “Online Admission-2023”.
- A new webpage will open, then click on “New Registration”.
- Add all details and click on the submit button, and a confirmation mail will be sent by the board.
- Then log in with your user id and fill out the registration form & upload all essential documents.
- In the final step, candidates need to submit an application fee by using various online payment modes.
- Official Website: www.hptechboard.com
- HP PAT Detailed Notification: Download Here
- HP PAT Short Notification: Click Here
- PAT Registration Form: Apply Here