Himachal Pradesh High Court Bharti 2022. HP High Court Clerk, Stenographer, Peon Jobs Notification. Apply Online Now.
High Court of Himachal Pradesh at Shimla is inviting applications from desirous candidates for various posts of Clerk, Stenographer Gr-III, Process Server, Peon and other posts. A recruitment notification in this regard has been published on the official website of HP High Court, Shimla.
There are a total of 444 vacancies for the mentioned posts in this recruitment drive. Eligible candidates can submit online applications for these posts in online mode w.e.f. 14 September to 14 October 2022.
- Protocol Officer – 04 Posts
- Clerk – 169 Posts
- Jr Office Asst (IT) – 03 Posts
- Process Server – 77 Posts
- Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safaikaramchari – 94 Posts
- Mali – 03 Posts
- Stenographer Gr III – 90 Posts
- Driver – 04 Posts
Here we discuss some important factors including educational qualifications, age criteria, application fee and dates etc. Also, links for detailed notification and an official web portal are provided. For eligibility and other relevant details, applicants are referred to check the detailed Himachal Pradesh Clerk, Steno Recruitment Notification 2022.
HP High Court Clerk, Steno Vacancy Notification 2022
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh High Court, Shimla|
|Post Name||Clerk, Stenographer|
|Number of Posts||444|
|Last date of application submission||14 October 2022|
- Protocol Officer – Graduation Degree with a Diploma of one and a half years in food beverages or hospitality or its the equivalent from any recognized institute and have to qualify typing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
- Clerk – Graduation degree from a recognized University with basic knowledge in Computers like operating computers, Windows and Linux operating systems, typing and taking printouts etc. And have to qualify, typing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
- Jr Office Asst (IT) – B. Tech./B.E. in Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science/BCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent, OR +2 or equivalent qualification +BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)/ DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)/ I.T.I diploma in Computers OR equivalent diploma in Information Technology or Computers, with two years experience as System Assistant or Computer/ Desktop Engineer or on a higher post in the field of computers, and having basic knowledge in computers like operating the computers, windows and Linux Operating Systems and typing out and taking printouts etc. and the candidate has to qualify typing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
- Process Server – 10+2 examination from the recognized Board.
- Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safaikaramchari – 10+2 examination from the recognized Board.
- Mali – Matriculation examination with a diploma in gardening or floriculture from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Stenographer Gr III – Graduation degree from a recognized University and having a speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and 60 W.P.M. in Hindi Stenography and typing test in English with typing speed of 40 W.P.M. and typing test in Hindi with typing speed of 30 W.P.M. on computer.
- Driver – Matriculation Examination and possessing a valid driving license for LMV at least for three years and experience as a Driver for driving LMV for at least three (3)years.
The applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 45 years as of 01 January 2022. Age relaxation to reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the state government rules.
- General Categories – ₹340/-
- Reserved Categories – ₹190/-
- Mode of payment – Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- Starting date of online application registration – 14 September 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 14 October 2022
Online Registration for HP High Court Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh High Court.
- Click on the New Advertisements section.
- Click on the relevant link to Clerk, Steno Recruitment 2022.
- Download and check the notification thoroughly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill in the required information.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the form.
- Print the application form for further use.
|Post Name||Advt. Link||Application Link|
|Protocol Officer||Download Here||Apply Online Here|
|Clerk||Download Here||Apply Online Here|
|Jr Office Asst (IT)||Download Here||Apply Online Here|
|Process Server||Download Here||Apply Online Here|
|Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safaikaramchari||Download Here||Apply Online Here|
|Mali||Download Here||Apply Online Here|
|Stenographer Gr III||Download Here||Apply Online Here|
|Driver||Download Here||Apply Online Here|