Himkosh is an Integrated Financial Management Information system (IFMS) in Himachal Pradesh. Developed by NIC, Shimla, Himkosh is managed by the Finance Department, Treasuries, and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. This portal has been created to help government employees in Himachal Pradesh get easy access to salary slips and salary details whenever needed.
Employees can easily download their salary slips at their convenience through this portal. A salary slip is an important document generated by the finance department.
Himkosh e-salary login is one of the most powerful payroll systems that help manage employees’ salaries, pay slips and other offerings. This system is designed so the employees can look at their wages and contribution each month, saving time and effort. But to access all the information, all you need is to log in to IFMS.
How to login Himkosh or IFMS?
Below mentioned are the steps that one should follow to log in to the Himkosh portal:
- Visit the Himkosh webpage or homepage https://himkosh.nic.in
- Select the E-Salary option under the Finance Department Tab.
- Enter your employee id to access your User ID.
- Input your mobile number linked with your account to get a one-time password through a message or call.
- Use the OTP and the previously specified information to log into your E-salary dashboard. Here you will get to see all the details related to your salary.
Follow the steps carefully to log in to the dashboard and check all the details. Don’t share your User-id and OTP with anyone. Keep these login credentials safe.
How to Download Himkosh Salary Slip online?
State government officials working in Himachal Pradesh can easily download the pay slip through the Himkosh portal. Follow the below-given steps for a hassle-free download:
- First, visit the webpage of Himkosh from your device
- Find out the Citizen Services column on the left side of the homepage.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select the option “salary statement.”
- After you click on the salary statement, a page will open asking you to enter your Employee code, Employee Name and Select Treasury Option.
- After selecting the relevant treasure from the drop-down menu, click on Login.
- You will come across yet another page. Enter the month and year of the salary slip you wish to download.
- Click the show button, and your pay slip will be downloaded.
Take a printout of the slip for reference and save it on your device. The same procedure needs to be followed for downloading the Pension statement.
What are the details mentioned on Himkosh Salary Slip?
The Himkosh salary slip downloaded from the Himkosh portal has the following details mentioned:
- Basic Pay
- Employee ID
- Employee Name
- Organization Name
What are the other citizen services provided by the Himkosh Portal?
Besides offering access to download Salary Slip, E-challan, and receipts, the Himkosh portal provides options to access other useful services. Some of the most notable services are:
- Know your PRAN (Permanent Retirement Account Number)
- CPF Subscription.
- GPF Statement.
- Pension Statement.
- Online Receipts and E-Challan.
- e-Service Book.
- Mobile apps.
How to download the Himkosh e-challan?
Challan is an important part of the treasury system. The Himkosh portal includes an e-challan feature that helps employees generate and pay challan online. Find out how employees can generate and deposit money through challan using the Himkosh portal.
- Open the Himkosh portal.
- Click on the eChallan link on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the eChallan page.
- Now, you have to click on the appropriate eChallan link.
- Now, you have to log in to the portal by entering valid login credentials.
- After you have successfully logged in, fill in the challan detail and make the payment.
- When you are done with a successful challan payment, click on the Print Challan Link to get a printout of the challan. Save it for future reference.
You need to know about the login procedure if you want to log in to the Himkosh portal to download salary slips, e-challan, etc. Hopefully, this content will help you log in to the Himkosh portal without trouble. Once you learn the process, it will be easier for you to access your salary details at your convenience. For better assistance on this, visit http://himkosh.hp.nic.in