Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2023 is Available Now. HCRAJJunior Judicial Assistant Admit Card & Clerk Written Exam Date Notice.
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has invited applications for Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Grade-2 Clerk posts. Registration of online applications came to an end on 22 September 2022. After that, in the first phase, the court’s examination authority is going to conduct a combined competitive exam for these posts.
The examination schedule has been released on the official portal of the Rajasthan High Court. In accordance with this, the authority has issued exam admit cards to eligible candidates. Aspirants can now download the Rajasthan High Court Admit Card for JJA, Clerk & JA posts by using the application registration details.
RHC’s recruitment authority has released a notification for the recruitment of a total of 2756 vacancies in August 2022. Online application registration started on August 22, 2022. The last date for submitting an application form was 22 September 2022.
Total Posts – 2756
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 320
- Clerk (Grade-2) – 2058
- Junior Assistant – 378
Exam Date Update
The written examination for the Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk will be conducted on 12 and 19 March 2023. RHC Admit Card for the same has been uploaded now.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk, JJA, JA Admit Card 2023
|Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Examination Date||12 and 19 March 2023|
|Admit Card||Released – Login Here|
A large number of candidates have shown interest in the RHC Jodhpur JJA Recruitment and registered for these posts. Now, these candidates are eagerly waiting for the examination schedule and information. The exam schedule will be released on the official portal soon.
Rajasthan High Court JJA Examination Scheme & Paper Pattern
The selection process of Rajasthan High Court JJA, Clerk, and JA Recruitment is of two phases. The candidates must go through both stages to be qualified for the final phase. The two stages of the examination include:
- Written Exam
- Computer Typing Test
- In the paper, there will be three sections in the paper, namely Hindi, English, and General Knowledge.
- In each section, there will be 100 Questions.
- There will be 150 multiple-choice type questions.
- The duration of the written exam will be 2 Hours.
- Each question will be of two marks.
- The total marks for the written test are 300.
- There is no negative marking in the HCRAJ Clerk, JJA, or JA Examination.
- The test will be of 100 marks which will consist of a speed test and an efficiency test carrying 50 marks each (a total of 100 marks).
- The Time Duration of the typing test will be 10 Minutes.
- The marks in the Typing Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula: (20/8000) x net speed (in depressions per hour).
How to download Rajasthan High Court Admit Card @hcraj.nic.in?
- First of all, visit the official website hcraj.nic.in
- Click on the notifications section.
- Find the link for JJA, JA and Clerk Admit Card 2022 and click on it.
- Log in with the required credentials i.e. User Name & Date of Birth.
- The admit card will be displayed on your device screen.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.