The recruitment authority of the Gujarat High Court Conducted the written examination for Class 4 Recruitment. The written examination is conducted on 09 July 2023 at various examination centres across the state. Around 1.5 Lakh candidates participate in this exam.
Since the exam is completed now, appeared candidates are waiting for the announcement of the Guj High Court Peon Exam Result.
The recruitment of 1499 vacancies of Class 4 posts such as Peon, Office Attendant, Home Attendant and others was announced in May 2023. As per the data released by the Ojas, 1.98 lakh candidates had submitted the online application forms for the Class 4 Vacancies announced by the High Court.
Gujarat High Court (HC-Ojas) Class 4 Peon Result 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of Posts||Class (Peon, Home Attendant, and Others)|
|Exam Type||Recruitment Exam|
|Exam Date||9 July|
|HC Ojas Peon Result Date||To be Announced|
|Official Website||hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in and gujarathighcourt.nic.in|
The candidates who get declared in the written exam will participate in the next phase of the recruitment like document verification and skill test (If required). The recruitment authority will release a list of qualified candidates for the next stage.
- The examination is conducted offline as an OMR-Based Exam.
- The examination carried questions in MCQ Pattern.
- The question paper carried 100 Questions.
- During the evaluation, there will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks.
- Candidates had 90 minutes to complete the exam.
HC Ojas Peon Cut-Off Marks
The cutoff scores are decided by the officials after considering various factors such as the difficulty level of the exam, no. of candidates etc. Thus, the cutoff scores are decided after the proper evaluation. The expected cutoff marks we have mentioned below for the Peon (Class 4 Exam).
How to Check Gujarat High Court Peon Result 2023?
The results of the written exam and a list of shortlisted candidates will be published online on the official website. We have added the concerned links to the official websites here so the candidates can check the same without any issues.
- First of all, open the website gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- In the left sidebar, look for the recruitment section.
- There, click current openings.
- On this page, you will see the notification regarding the Class 4 Peon Results.
- Click the same link and check the results.