Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti Images, Wishes, Quotes, HD Pics and Messages to Share on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp: Guru Gobind Singh was born on December 22, 1666. He was the 10th and last Guru of the Sikhs. In childhood, his name was ‘Gobind Rai’. He learnt Sanskrit, Persian, Punjabi and Arabic languages. Along with this, he also learned the art of bow-arrow, sword, and spear.
Guru Gobind Singh was a spiritual guru as well as a fearless warrior, poet and philosopher. His teachings have inspired the Sikh community and others for generations. In this article, today we are going to share Best Guru Gobind Singh Wishes & Images to share on social media. Guru Gobind Singh was just 9 years old when he became the 10th Sikh Guru.
Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti will be celebrated on December 29 this year. Kirtan and langar are organized in Gurudwaras on this auspicious occasion.
Guru Gobind Singh was born in Takht Sri Patna Sahib, the home of the 9th Guru of Sikhism, Guru Tegh Bahadur and Mata Gujri. After his father Guru Tegh Bahadur accepted martyrdom at the hands of Mughal emperor Aurangzeb, he came forward to protect Kashmiri Hindus.
Guru Gobind Singh Pics, Wishes, and Messages 2022
- In his childhood, the child Guru Gobind Singh learned many languages including Sanskrit, Urdu, Hindi, Braj, Gurmukhi and Persian. Apart from this, he also learned martial arts to be proficient in war.
- Guru Gobind Singh went to Paonta, a town on the banks of river Yamuna in South Sirmur, Himachal Pradesh. Here he established Paonta sahib gurdwara and preached about Sikh principles.
- In September 1688, Guru Gobind Singh fought the Battle of Bhangani against a combined army of Bhim Chand, King Fateh Khan of Garhwal and other local kings of Shivalik Hills. At that time he was only 19 years old. He defeated this united army.
- Guru Gobind Singh named the Khalsa and the Sikh religious text ‘Guru Granth Sahib’ as the next Guru of the Sikhs. Guru Gobind Singh left his body on October 07, 1708.
Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti Wishes 2022
If you would like to send wishes on this occasion, some appropriate messages are as per following:
- Happy Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti! May the teachings of Guru Gobind Singh inspire you to be a better person and bring peace and happiness to the world.
- Wishing you a blessed Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti. May the words and actions of Guru Gobind Singh guide you on the path of righteousness and bring prosperity to your life.
- On the auspicious occasion of Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti, may the blessings of the guru be with you and your loved ones. May his teachings bring peace and joy to your hearts.
- Happy birthday to Guru Gobind Singh! May his message of equality and justice continue to inspire us all to strive for a better world.
- Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti is a time to reflect on the wisdom and guidance of the guru. May his teachings bring you strength and inspiration as you navigate life’s challenges.
History Behind Panj Pyaare
Guru Gobind Singh gathered his followers at his house in Anandpur on 30 March 1699. He asked a volunteer to sacrifice his head for his brothers. Hearing this, a follower named Daya Ram immediately agreed to it. The Guru took them inside a tent and came out with a bloody sword.
He called a volunteer again and then did the same. After doing this 5 times, the Guru finally came out of the tent with 5 volunteers and found 5 headless goats in the tent. These 5 Sikh volunteers were named by the Guru as ‘Panj Pyare’ or ‘Panch Pyare’.
In the assembly of the year 1699, Guru Gobind Singh established ‘Khalsa Vani’ – “Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh”. He named all his followers ‘Singh’ which means lion. He also established the ‘5 Kakars’ or principles of the Khalsa: Kesh, Kangha, Kachcha, Kada, and Kirpan.
happy 356 vi Guru Govind sing jayanti sikho ke 10 ve Guru Govind Singh 29 December 2022