Home » Result » GUJCET 2023 Result Check GUJCET Merit list @gujcet.gseb.org

GUJCET Result 2023 Check the GUJCET Exam Cut-off Marks @gujcet.gseb.org

GSEB Gujrat CET Result 2023. Check the Entrance Exam Merit list and Counselling venue @gujcet.gseb.org: The GUJCET exam 2023 was conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on 3 April 2023. The purpose of this exam is to provide admission into Degree Engineering, Degree/ Diploma Pharmacy Courses in various colleges or institutions of Gujarat State.

The GUJCET Result 2023 will release soon on the official website of GSEB. A direct link for downloading the result is also provided by us at the end of the article.

gujcet.gseb.org GUJCET Result 2023 Details

GUJCET Exam Result

Exam Conducting Authority Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Name of the Exam Gujrat Common Entrance Test
Purpose of the Exam Admission to Degree Engineering, Degree/ Diploma Pharmacy Courses
Exam date  3 April 2023
GUJCET Result Will be updated
GUJCET Counselling Date Will be released soon
Official website gujcet.gseb.org

Before the declaration of the result, aspirants can check the answer key & match their answers to know about their expected score. The exam was held in two shifts i.e morning and evening shifts. A huge number of candidates appeared in the written test.

GUJCET Exam Overview

The exam was conducted on the OMR sheet. In the exam, all multiple-choice questions were given by the selection board. The exam was conducted for 120 marks and 120 questions were found in the written test. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks were deducted by GSEB. Moreover, the question paper was given in English, and Hindi languages. For completion of the test, 3 hours were fixed by the authority.

Subjects Marks/Question Duration
Physics 40 3 Hours
Chemistry 40
Mathematics/Biology 40
Total Marks/Questions 120

GUJCET Cut-off Marks

The cut-off marks will be affected by various factors such as the difficulty level of the examination, the number of aspirants who appeared in the test, the Number of seats available in the Institutions, the performance of the candidates etc. The cut-off marks vary according to various courses.

The cut-off list will publish along with the result on the official website of the board. In the final merit weightage of 60% of marks obtained in the 12th class by the students and the remaining 40% marks will obtained in the common entrance test.

GUJCET Counselling Process

The candidate who will clear the entrance test with minimum qualifying marks will invite for the counselling process. The allotment of the seat on the basis of the rank achieved by the candidates in the written test. The counselling process will conduct online and candidates need to register themselves for counselling. The registration link for the counselling process will be active after the result declaration. The document verification will be done on the same day of counselling.

How to check the GUJCET Result 2023?

Candidates who appeared in the test will be able to check the result online on the official website of the board. To check the result, follow the below-mentioned lines:

  1. Visit the administrative portal which is gujcet.gseb.org
  2. The homepage will be open, search for the GUJCET 2023.
  3. Then click on the “GUJCET Result 2023” link.
  4. The result will download in pdf format.
  5. Now, applicants can check their results by roll number and by name.
Important Links

GUJCET Exam Result: Check Here

Share With Friends! Facebook Twitter

Join the Discussion