Gujarat TET 2022 Notification Out. Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Registration @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in. OJAS Gujarat TET PDF Notification Available Now.
Gujarat State Education Board has published a notification for the Teachers’ Eligibility Test for the year 2022. Application registration for Gujarat TET 2022 started on 21 October. Aspirants who are willing to become a teacher and occupy the required eligibility can apply online for Gujarat TET now. The application link is open for interested candidates on the official portal until the last date i.e. 05 December 2022.
Going through the official website candidates can apply for Gujarat TET-1 & TET-2. Gujarat TET-1 is conducted for the Primary Level i.e. for the aspirants who want to become a teacher of Class 1-5 and TET-2 will be conducted for the Upper Primary Level i.e. from Class 6-8.
Check the below section for Gujarat TET Notification in PDF and also the application link. Check your eligibility by checking the detailed notification thoroughly. In this article, we have provided information regarding eligibility criteria and other useful details.
Gujarat TET 2022 Notification
|Exam Organizer||Gujarat State Education Board|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Last Date to submit an online application form||05 December 2022|
- A minimum of 45% marks in Senior Secondary exam (or its equivalent) is required to apply for Gujarat TET-1.
- Applicants should possess a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education program or a two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education program.
- Applicants having a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Arts with a grade point average of at least 50% and B.Ed credentials are eligible to apply for Ojas Gujarat TET Level 1.
Upper Primary Teacher
- The candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks along with B.Ed. or B.El.Ed are eligible for Gujarat TET Level 2.
The candidate’s age must be minimum of 18 years as of 01 January 2022. The upper age limit for reserved category candidates is 38 years as per the state government rules.
- General/Unreserved categories – ₹350/-
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH categories – ₹250/-
- Late Registration Fee – ₹200/-
- Starting date of online application registration – 21 October 2022
- Last date of online application form submission – 5 December 2022
How to register for Gujarat TET 2022
- Visit the official website of OJAS Gujarat.
- Click on the Online Application Link in the main menu.
- Then, select State Examination Board.
- Download the Teachers Eligibility Test Notification for TET 1 & TET 2.
- Then, click on the Apply Link there.
- Fill in the required information and complete other details.
- Submit the online application form and print it for further use.
|Official Website Link||Visit Here|
|TET 2022 Link for TET 1 & TET 2||Check Here|
|Application Link||Apply Online Here|