Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2022. Gujarat Postal Circle MTS, Postman, Postal Assistant Jobs Notification Out. Apply Online for 188 Vacancies at dopsportsrecruitment.in
Department of Posts, India has issued a fresh notification for receiving online applications for the appointment of meritorious Sports Persons in the cadre of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff in Gujarat Postal Circle. The application registration process has begun on 23 October.
Eligible desirous candidates can apply online through the official website i.e. dopsportsrecruitment.in till 22 November 2022. In this recruitment drive, a total of 188 vacancies will be filled up. Post-wise vacancy details are as follows:
Total Posts – 188
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 71 Posts
- Postman/Mail Guard – 56 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 61 Posts
Detailed notification for Gujarat Post Office Postman, MTS Recruitment is provided on this webpage. Also, an application link is available in the below section. Go through the detailed notification and check your eligibility for these posts. Thereafter, apply online by using the given link and submit your application form.
Gujarat Post Office Postman, Mail Guard Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Gujarat Post Office|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Posts||188|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
|Last date to submit an online application form||22 November 2022|
Applicants must be 10th / 12th class passed to apply online for various posts of Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant and other posts. Also, candidates must have knowledge of the Gujarati Language.
The applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years and the upper age limit is 27 years as of 25/11/2022. Age relaxation to various reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the state government rules and regulations.
For the above-said posts, candidates will be selected as per their academic performance in the 10th and 12th Classes.
Candidates are required to pay ₹100/- as an application fee for Gujarat Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant, and Sorting Assistant posts.
- Starting date of online application submission – 23 October 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 22 November 2022
How to apply online for Gujarat Post Service Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat Postal Department.
- Click on the link for Postman, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Mail Guard Recruitment 2022.
- Fill in the required information correctly on the next opened page.
- Check the entered details and complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and print it for further use.
- Official Website Link – dopsportsrecruitment.in
- Gujarat Postal Department Recruitment Notification – Download Here
- Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online Here