Guj High Court Class 4 Call Letter 2023. Gujarat High Court Office Attendant, Court Attendant, Domestic/ Home attendant Exam Date. Download GHC Admit Card at gujarathighcourt.nic.in
The court authorities will release the Gujarat High Court Class 4 exam date soon. Previously the exam was scheduled to be held on 05 December 2021, but due to administrative reasons, the exam was cancelled. A fresh date for Gujarat Class 4 exam will be published soon.
The authorities will release a link for the Gujarat High Court Class IV Call Letter two weeks before the exam date. Candidates can download the same from the official website by filling up the application registration number and date of birth by following the specific link.
GHC recruitment authorities have released a notification to recruit eligible candidates for Office Attendants, Court Attendants and other posts. The portal was opened to fill up a total of 38 posts. Eligible candidates were able to apply through online mode from 01 March to 31 March 22021.
Gujarat High Court Office Attendants Call Letter 2023
|Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|Post Name||Class 4 Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||38|
|Application Date||March 2021|
|Date of Class 4 Examination||to be announced|
|GHC Call Letter Availability||two weeks before the exam date|
The authorities have published a list of candidates whose applications are found eligible for these vacancies. As per the statistics, more than one lakh applications were received. More than 60 thousand candidates are estimated to attend the examination. All such candidates will be issued call letters for this exam.
GHC Office Attendants Examination Scheme & Paper Pattern
The selection process for the Gujarat High Court Office Attendants, Court Attendants and Home Attendants posts consists of two stages as mentioned below:
- Written test
The detailed Gujarat High Court Office Attendant Exam Pattern is as follows:
- There will be a total of 100 multiple choice questions in the exam.
- Questions will be asked on Gujarati Language, General Knowledge, Mathematics, and Current Affairs.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Gujarat High Court Office Attendants Call Letter details
The GHC Office Attendants Call Letters will be released in online mode only. The officials will not send admit cards through any other medium. Aspirants will be able to get these by filling in the required credentials.
The call letter will comprise essential details like candidates’ name, category, photograph, registration number etc. Also, the examination roll number and exam centre name and timings will be printed on it. Aspirants must check that the published details must be correct. If any error exists, contact the authorities before the exam date.
Candidates must produce a photo identity card along with the GHC Call Letter print. A valid identity card for this purpose may be an Aadhar card, driving license, pan card, voters ID card etc.
How to download GHC Office Attendants Call Letter?
- Visit the official website of GHC at gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Look for the Admit Cards tab.
- Find the relevant link for Office Attendants Admit Card.
- Click on the link and fill in the required information.
- Verify the filled credentials and click on submit button.
- Finally, check your admit card on your device.
- Download and print the same for further reference.
- Official Website – gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- GHC Call Letter 2022 – Download Here