Gujarat High Court Assistant and Cashier Recruitment 2023. Check total Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria at gujarathighcourt.nic.in and other essential details.
Gujarat High Court has published the recruitment notification on its official site for a total of 1856 vacancies. The vacant post is named Assistant & Assistant/Cashier in the High Court of Gujarat. Through this recruitment notice, the vacant post will be filled up in the Subordinate Court and Industrial & Labour Court in Gujarat.
The application form for the assistant post started on 28 April and will be closed on 19 May 2023. For the Assistant/Cashier post, the submission of the application form starts on 01 May and the last date for submission is 22 May 2023. Candidates can apply online on the administrative website of the high court.
gujarathighcourt.nic.in Assistant/Cashier Recruitment 2023
|Recruiting Authority||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the Vacancies||Assistant & Assistant/Cashier|
|Advertisement Number||RC/1434/2022(II) , RC(I/LC)/1434/2022(II)|
|Last date for Apply Online||22 May 2023|
Before filling out the application form, candidates must read the recruitment notification and check all eligibility criteria for high court jobs.
High Court Job Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or Institution or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Candidates must have basic computer knowledge and should have a typing speed of 5000 Key depression on a computer in English and Gujarati.
- Aspirants have sufficient knowledge of English, Hindi and Gujarati language.
Applicants must have attained the age of 21 years and not more than 35 years which is calculated on the last date of the submission of the application form. The upper age limit age relaxation is also provided for the reserved categories as per the Government rules.
Application Fee for Assistant Recruitment
The application fee can be submitted by online payment method and offline through the Cash-challan. Candidates who belong to SC/ST, EBC, EWS and PH categories require to pay 500/- rupees along with the bank charges and for all other categories the application fee is ₹1000 plus bank charges.
Category-wise Vacancy Distribution
|Assistant: 1778||Assistant/Cashier: 78|
High Court Selection Process
- Elimination Test (MCQ Test)
- Main Written Examination (Descriptive Test)
- Practical/Skill Test (Typing Test)
|For Assistant Job Apply Online from||28 April to 19 May 2023|
|For the Assistant/Cashier Job Apply Online from||01 May to 22 May 2023|
|Elimination Test Date||25 June 2023|
|Main Written Test||August 2023|
|Skill Test||October 2023|
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fill out the application form:
- Open the official site of the HC which is gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- On the homepage, go to the recruitment section.
- Then click on the current opening button and then a new page will open.
- Click on the Assistant & Asst./Cashier Recruitment notice and read it completely.
- After this click on the Apply online link.
- Fill out the application form and upload all required documents.
- Administrative Website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Assistant Job Notification: Download Here
- Asst./Cashier Job Notification: Available Here
- Gujarat High Court Jobs: Apply Here