GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2022 Download Gujarat Junior Clerk Admit Card, Accounts Clerk Class III Exam Date, Paper Pattern at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in.
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board will organize a selection process for the post of Junior Clerk in the state. As per the official notification, the board will select 1181 candidates for the vacancy. The applicants will be invited to appear in the written examination after announcing the GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date.
After that examination board will release the Gujarat Junior Clerk Call Letter 2022 for all eligible candidates. As per the estimation of the candidates, the examination is likely to be organized in the month of August 2022. It will be mandatory for all candidates to appear in the written examination and bring the call letter with them to the exam venue.
The board has yet to announce a date for the GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam. According to this notice, OMR sheets will be used for the test. The board is expected to conduct this test over the next one or two months. Participants will be informed through the official website of the exam’s date, time, and location. When the official test schedule is released, we’ll be sure to include it on this page as soon as we get it.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2022 Exam Date Notice
|Exam Authority||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Clerk|
|No. of Vacancy||1181|
|Gujarat Junior Clerk Exam Date||August 2022 (Expected)|
|GPSSB Jr. Clerk Call Letter||One or two weeks prior to the exam date|
GPSSB Junior Clerk Paper Pattern
You must have a good understanding of the GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Pattern and Selection Process before starting your exam preparation. After a written test and an interview, applicants will be shortlisted for the final selection. It is important for applicants to be familiar with the test pattern before they begin studying for it. In the next section, you’ll find the whole test outline:
- A total of 100 marks is allotted by the board for this test.
- There is one mark for each correct answer.
- Each wrong answer will cost you 0.33 marks.
- The time allotted for the test is 60 minutes.
- Blank Answers will cost you 0.33 marks.
|English Language & Grammar||20|
|Gujarati Language & Grammar||20|
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||50|
Steps to download the Gujarat Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the GPSSC at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then go to the recruitment section of the website.
- After that, you will see the “Junior Clerk Recruitment” section.
- In that section, a link to download the admit card will be posted.
- If the link is added there then open that link and visit the next page.
- Now enter the information of the candidate and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you will see the document in front of you which is downloadable & printable.
- Carry a valid print of admit card to the examination centre.