E Shram Card New List 2023. e-Shram Card Registration, E-Shram Card Check Online E Shram Card Status & download from eshram.gov.in – E Shram Card is one such scheme launched by the government, which benefits poor people. The government launched this scheme for the labourers so that all the working-class people can get benefits. As you know, the government has started some government schemes for every section whether boy, girl, woman, elderly, widow woman, divorced woman, or youth, for all.
In such a situation, the government has started a tremendous scheme for the working class, whose name is the e-Shram card scheme. The government gives 500 rupees a month to all those who earn wages under this scheme. We will tell you below what you have to do to get 500 rupees a month.
When your e-Shram card is created, after its creation, you are linked with other schemes of the government, that is, by making a card, you start getting the benefits of all the schemes of the government.
What is an e-Shram card?
The scheme was launched on 26 August 2021. You know that the benefits of many schemes of the government do not reach the common people, the middlemen eat all the money, but the people of the labour class who have to make only one card, then have to get all the money provided by the government.
The benefits of the schemes will start coming. All these workers associated with the unorganized sector have to face many problems at the economic level. Here is a plan for you to get rid of all these problems. When you get the e-Shram card made, then the distance between the government and the unorganized workers will also end and the benefits of the scheme which is going on by the government will reach you.
Online Registration Process For E-Shram Card
If you also want to get an e-Shram card made, then you can get a labour card made by visiting any CSC centre, eMitra, Jan Mitra, Public Service Centre, or cyber cafe. If you want to make your own labour card then you can easily make one. For this, first, you have to go to the labour portal. Click on the link given below to go to the e-Shram Portal.
- Visit eshram.gov.in
- After clicking, the dashboard of the e-portal will open in front of you.
- First of all, you have to enter your mobile number, enter the same mobile number which is linked to your Aadhar card.
- After that enter the captcha code below.
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation then does yes or no. If Employee is State Insurance Corporation then do yes or no.
- After that click on Send OTP in the lost.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will be asked for OTP, enter only the OTP that has come on your mobile.
- After that, the application form will open in front of you. You have to fill it out carefully and upload the required documents.
- In the end, you will get a UAN card, you have to print it and keep it with you. Remember, after showing the UAN card, you also have to click on the button to complete registration.
E-Shram Card Download Process
All the workers who are registered on the e-Shram portal and have got their e-Shram card made and have also got its printout. Now for some reason his E-Shram Card is lost or gets drenched in water, then you do not need to take any tension for this. Now you can easily download your E-Shram Card back from the portal. For this, you have to follow the steps given by us:
- To download E Shram Card, first, you have to go to the eshram.gov.in portal.
- After visiting the portal, the home page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the option of UPDATE next to Already Registered, you have to click on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to first type your mobile number.
- Enter the same mobile number that you had entered while making the e-Shram card.
- After that enter the captcha code below. After that, you have to click on Send OTP. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you will be asked for your Aadhar card number, you have to enter your Aadhar card number. After that click, the option with I Agrees as well. At last, you have to click on the submit button.
- Now OTP will come on your Aadhaar-registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and submit it back.
How do You check E-Labour money?
To check e-Shram instalment/kist money online, you will have to go to the official site of UMANG and register on UMANG’s site with your registered mobile number with your eShram card. After that, you have to select your bank by ticking on the option of PFMS and submit it by entering your bank account number, after that if you have received the money then it will appear.
E-Shram Card New List 2023
As a large number of applicants have registered for the scheme, it is not possible for the government to include everyone on the list. The government sort the applicants based on specific criteria and then includes such applicants in the Beneficiaries list.
If you have registered yourself for the E Shram Card and your name is not on the previous list, you can check the New List of E Shram Card released by the government. To check the status of your name in Shram Card List, you can follow the steps written below.
- Open the website eshram.gov.in.
- Click on the link to check the beneficiary status of your E Aadhaar card once it becomes available.
- Write your Shramik card or Aadhar card number.
- The E Shram payments status will appear on your screen.