DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2023 Delhi Post Graduate Teachers Written Exam Date Notice @dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board will conduct a written exam for various Post Graduate Teacher jobs in March 2023. Recruitment is being initiated by DSSSB for PGTs in various subjects.
The board will issue the DSSSB PGT Admit Card to the eligible candidates for appearing in the examination. These can be downloaded from the official website of the board about two weeks before the date of the examination. For this, the candidate has to submit his application number and date of birth or password in the official link.
Recently DSSSB invited applications for the post of Post Graduate Teachers of various subjects in Senior Secondary Schools in Delhi. Applications are invited to fill a total of 547 vacancies under recruitment notification No. 7/2022. The application form-filling process was conducted from 28 July to 27 August.
DSSSB PGT Teachers Admit Card & Exam Schedule 2023
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||PGT (Post Graduate Teachers)|
|Number of Vacancies||547|
|Delhi PGT Examination Date||19 and 24 March|
|DSSSB Admit Card Availability||one before the exam date|
A huge number of candidates applied for the recent Delhi PGT Recruitment. These candidates are now waiting for the date for the written examination. The written exam date and related guidelines will be released soon through the official website. We will provide the details on this webpage as and when the same is released officially.
DSSSB PGT Examination Scheme & Paper Pattern
For the purpose of hiring new secondary school teachers, the DSSSB administers the PGT Exam. There are a total of 300 questions on the PGT Exam paper, and each one is worth 1 mark. The scoring system is as follows: 1 point is given for each correct answer, and 0.25 points are subtracted for each incorrect response. Prepare for the DSSSB exam 2022 with the help of the most recent curriculum and examination pattern as shared below:
|Subjects||Questions & Marks||Duration of Exam|
|General Awareness||20||3 hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20|
|Subject Concerned (MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.)||200|
Delhi PGT Teachers Admit Card Details & General Instructions
- Candidates are advised to keep their contact information (particularly their mobile number and email address) up to date.
- The DSSSB PGT Admit Card will contain information on the exam’s name, postal code, subject, testing location, exam date, and exam time.
- The DSSSB’s website is where you can get your Call letter/hall ticket and find informational links and resources for the online Delhi PGT Exam.
- The board will notify applicants through SMS/email when the call letter is available for download.
- Candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof along with the admit card print while appearing for the exam.
Steps to download DSSSB PGT Admit Card
- Visit the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- On the homepage check the latest updates.
- There, find the link for Advt No. 7/2022 PGT Admit Cards.
- Click on the link and fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Check the entered details thoroughly and click on submit.
- Finally, check your admit card on your device.
- Take a valid printout of the admit card for further reference.