Download CTET Certificate from Digilocker CTET Certificate Download: The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CTET Result 2021 on their official website. Aspirants who have attempted the exam can check their result for CTET Exam 2021 on the official website of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in. After that, the exam conducting authority will issue CTET Certificate to the qualified candidates via online mode.
In this article, we will discuss the process to Download CTET Certificate from Digilocker. We have mentioned all the important steps on how to get CTET Certificate using Digilocker mobile application and Website.
Download CTET Certificate from Digilocker
As we move toward Digitalization, the Government of India is taking initiatives to issue certificates related to education or covid-19 vaccination certificate, or school passing certificates, etc. via online mode. Digilocker was initiated in 2015 by the govt. of India.
What is Digilocker?
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and the Government of India started a Digital Online Service named DigiLocker. Using the dig locker service, Aadhar Cardholders can access authentic documents and Certificates i.e. driving license, vehicle registration, academic mark sheet in digital format from the original issuers of these documents. It also offers 1GB storage to each user to upload scanned copies of important documents. You can use the DigiLocker portal as well as DigiLocker mobile application in order to get your certificates in digital form directly from the issuers.
Aspirants, who have qualified for CTET Exam 2021, can also get their Central Teacher Eligibility Certificate from DigiLocker. In this post, we will try to tell you how to Get a CTET Certificate from Digilocker.
The process to get CTET Certificate using Digilocker App or Website
The central Board of School Education conducted this exam twice a year. CBSE also issues CTET Certificates to qualified aspirants. CTET Certificate is valid for seven(7) years which means CTET qualified candidates can apply for Teacher Vacancy in Central Government Schools like NVS, KVS, etc. for seven years from the year of qualification. So, CTET Exam Certificate is an important certificate for all qualified candidates.
Candidates can download their CTET Certificate from Digilocker. One can either use the Digilocker web portal or Digilocker mobile app. Both the methods are easy to use. By using the simple steps written here one can download the CTET Certificate:
Steps to Download CTET Certificate using Digilocker
- Go to the official website of Digilocker i.e. digilocker.gov.in or candidates can also download DigiLocker App from the play store.
- Then you have to sign up & generate your Sign in Id and Password. For the Signup Process, aspirants have to enter their Adhaar Card Number, Date of Birth (DOB), Name as mentioned in the Aadhaar Card, and Mobile Number provided on the Adhaar Card.
- Then click on the link Central Government and select the link Central Board of School Education.
- On the display, you will see all the certificates issued by the Central Board of School Education.
- Click on the link for Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Now you have to enter the mentioned details i.e.CTET Registration Number and Select Year & month of exam.
- Then you have to press the button Get Document. Your CTET Certificate along with your Marksheet will appear on the screen.
- Download this certificate on your device and you can also take a hard copy of the CTET Certificate as per your requirement.
- One can also save CTET Certificate in your DigiLocker as they provide the facility of digital storage up to 1 GB.
Hope this article will prove beneficial to you. If you are facing any technical issues can contact us via the comment section added below.