Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate download process – How to download vaccine certificate online by name or mobile number? As you all know that in the year 2019, the corona epidemic in the country created a ruckus. Across the country, everyone is being vaccinated to avoid the corona epidemic. After getting the vaccine everyone is given a valid certificate.
This Covid-19 vaccine certificate includes all the information related to the person’s vaccination. You can know very easily that, how many doses have been taken by the person and which dose has been taken when and where? Downloading the Covid Vaccine Certificate PDF is as important as taking both doses of the vaccination. So let’s know how you can download this essential document online.
For this, you can download the Covin App, Arogya Setu, Digilocker, or with the help of your mobile number through WhatsApp or even your Aadhar card. Further, we have described each of the procedures you can utilize to grab this vital piece of document in PDF format.
Different Ways to download Vaccine Certificate in 2023
You can download the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate 2023 in the ways mentioned below. through health bridge
- First of all, you have to download the Arogya Setu app on your mobile phone from the Play Store.
- Once downloaded, you have to register your mobile number in it.
- If this app is already installed on your mobile phone then you have to open this app on your phone.
- By going to the Arogya Setu application, you have to click on the tab of Covin.
- Now here you have to enter the 13-digit Beneficiary ID and after that click on the submit button.
- As soon as you click, the vaccination form will open in front of you. Now you can easily download it from here.
- Similarly, you can also download your vaccine certificate through the Covin official website.
Why a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate is required?
If you have not yet downloaded your certificate of vaccination, then hurry up and download the same. This is very necessary for today’s time. Without this, you will not be able to do much of your work particularly in an MNC or while visiting abroad. Also, your entry will be banned in many places. So you have to keep the vaccine certificate and show it to you whenever you’re asked for it.
Apart from this, you will not be allowed to enter offices, stores, tourist places, and other such public places without a mask and Covid-19 vaccination certificate. So now it is necessary for you to download covid vaccine certificate. You can get your vaccination certificate in several ways.
Download the Vaccine Certificate using your Aadhaar Card Number
- You can also download your Vaccine Certificate with the help of your Aadhar Card.
- For this, you have to first download the DigiLocker software by going to your phone’s Play Store, after downloading it, install it.
- Now here you have to enter your name, date of birth, gender, security pin, cell phone number, Aadhaar number, phone number, etc.
- After registering, go to the option of Govt. Now select the Ministry of Family Health and Welfare (MoHFW) from the drop-down menu.
- You can see the Vaccine Certified option here.
- Now click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter the 13-digit reference ID.
- After this, you can download your vaccination certificate.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download Via WhatsApp
For your information, let us tell you that the government started the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot in March 2020. You can also download your covid vaccine certificate through the below-given guide:
- First of all, save the number 9013151515 in the contact list of your mobile as MyGov Corona Helpdesk.
- Now you open WhatsApp. On this number, you send by typing Hi.
- You will get some options, out of these, type 2 to select the download certificate.
- OTP will come on your mobile number. You enter it.
- Now the list of people registered with your mobile number will appear, now click next to the name of whose certificate you want to download.
- You will get the vaccine certificate in the message. You can take a printout of it.
Why you should get vaccinated?
- Reduces your risk of getting sick with COVID-19
- If you get COVID-19, you are protected from getting seriously ill.
- Helps keep your friends, family, and community safe.
If most people get vaccinated, the virus may not spread as easily. It also protects those who cannot get vaccinated.
Where will the corona vaccine certificate be seen?
This certificate will be checked while travelling outside the country and while travelling in the different states of the country.