High Court Delhi PA Admit Card. Check Exam pattern for Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant @ delhihighcourt.nic.in.
High Court of Delhi, New Delhi released a notification to fill the vacancies for the Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant posts. National Testing Agency will conduct the written test.
The Delhi High Court PA Admit Card official release date has not been announced. However, whenever it is available, you can download it from the official website using your registration details. The admit card will be available on the official portal at least a week prior to the examination.
The vacancy for the senior personal assistant is 60 and for the senior personal assistant is 67. The candidates started their submitting their application process on 6 March 2023. The last date for the registration process on 31 March 2023.
delhihighcourt.nic.in PA Admit Card
|Authority Name||Delhi High Court|
|Post||Senior Personal Assistant,|
|Last Registration date||31 March 2023|
|Delhi High Court PA Admit Card Release Date||Not announced|
PA Selection Process
There are 4-step fixed criteria for the candidates. The candidates who will clear the first step will be called for the other one and so on. The examination phase for both posts is the same but the syllabi will be different.
- English Typing Test
- English Shorthand Typing Test
- Main Descriptive Examination
PA Exam Pattern
English Typing Test– This is only a qualifying test and no marks will be added to the final scores in the merit list. The test will be of 10 minutes the test is a computer-based examination and the minimum typing speed is 40 words per minute and the total number of mistakes permissible would be 3% of the total words typed.
Shorthand Test – The test is for 100 marks. Candidates will be allowed 5 minutes for dictation and 45 minutes per transaction. No extra time will be given. The speed test will be 100 words per minute. Six marks will be deducted for one full mistake each and Three marks will be deducted for committing every half (½) mistake. Candidates committing more than 15 mistakes will be disqualified.
PA Written Examination –
- The time of 2 hours will be given to complete the examination.
- The questions will be descriptive.
- The total mark will be 100 marks.
|Essay (250 words)||40|
|Grammar & Comprehension||25|
|Translation from Hindi to English||10|
|Translation from English to Hindi||10|
- The test will be 20 marks.
- Candidates will be assessed on their General Knowledge and General Awareness.
- The minimum passing marks for General Category candidates will be 10 Marks.
- The minimum passing marks for the reserved category will be 9 marks.
How to download Delhi High Court, PA Admit Card?
- Go to the official website of Delhi High Court @ delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Go to the public notice section on the homepage.
- Check the High Court of Delhi, PA Admit Card.
- Click on it and type in your registration details like user id and password.
- Download your admit card.
- Take a printout to take to the examination hall.
Official website- delhihighcourt.nic.in