Kerala CSEB Hall Ticket 2023. CSEB Kerala Jr Clerk & Data Entry Operator, Secretary Hall Ticket. Check Written Exam Date, Examination Scheme and Paper Pattern.
Kerala’s Co-operative Service Examination Board is expected to conduct a written examination for the recruitment of Junior Clerk & Data Entry Operator, Secretary and other posts in January 2023. The final examination schedule for these posts will be published soon. As we already know, the online application submission process is completed on 14 November 2022.
The scrutiny process of received application forms is carried on. After completion, the board will release Kerala CSEB Hall Ticket for the mentioned posts. Candidates will be able to get their admit cards simply by filling in the application registration number and date of birth in the relevant link.
CSEB will be filling up a total of 310 vacancies of Junior Clerk & Data Entry Operator, Secretary and other posts through this recruitment drive. As advertised, eligible candidates were able to fill up an online application form for these posts from 15 October to 14 November 2022.
CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Admit Card 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Co-operative Service Examination Board Kerala|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk, Typist, Data Entry Operator, Secretary and other posts|
|Number of Vacancies||310|
|Application Dates||October 2022|
|Date of Written Examination||to be released|
|CSEB Kerala Admit Cards Availability||two weeks before the exam date|
A huge number of aspirants from Kerala State applied for the Junior Clerk and other posts. Among the applicants, the recruitment board will shortlist eligible candidates who are eligible according to the eligible criteria. Such candidates will be invited to participate in the written test and other phases of the selection process decided by the recruitment board.
Kerala CSEB Junior Clerk, DEO, Typist and other posts exam scheme & Paper Pattern
- A computer-based test will be conducted for the combined examination.
- In the paper, there will be objective type Multiple-choice questions.
- In the test, 160 objective-type questions will be asked on different subjects.
- Each question will be of 0.5 marks.
- Post-wise examination scheme will be added on this webpage soon.
CSEB Kerala Hall Tickets Release Date, Details & Exam Instructions
The Kerala CSEB Junior Clerk-Typist Admit Card download link will be released at least 15 days prior to the exam. The admit card will comprise important personal details like exam name, candidate’s name, registration details, photograph, allotted exam roll numbers, exam timings and examination centre details on it. After downloading the admit card, candidates must check it thoroughly and ensure that the printed details are correct.
Candidates must reach the examination centre at the given time. To get entry to the centre, candidates are required to produce a photo identity card along with the Kerala CSEB Call Letter print. A valid photo ID card may be among the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- College/Institution ID Card
How to download Kerala CSEB Jr Clerk Admit Card 2023 online?
- First of all, go to the official website of CSEB Kerala.
- Check the section named latest notifications on the homepage.
- Click on the link for Junior Clerk, Typist and Data Entry Operator Admit Card.
- On the next page, fill in the applicant’s username, password/date of birth and CAPTCHA.
- After submitting it, you can check your admit card on your device.
- Finally, download your exam admit card and print it for further reference.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- CSEB Kerala Admit Card 2023 Link – to be added here