CRPF 2023 Recruitment for ASI & SI. Apply Online for Group “B” & Group “C” 212 Vacancies in CRPF at rect.crpf.gov.in and ASI & SI Application form information: Central Reserve Police Force released the recruitment advertisement for the post of Group B and Group C non-ministerial, non gazetted, Combined Signal staff in CRPF Sub Inspector (Radio Operator/ Crypto/Technical/Civil) & ASI (Technical/Draughtsman) on its official site. It is a better opportunity for candidates who are willing to join the Reserve Police Force.
The commencing date for the online application form is 01 May 2023 and will be closed on 21 May 2023. Jobseekers who are physically and mentally fit can apply for CRPF vacancies. A direct link for the application form is also given at the end of the article.
rect.crpf.gov.in ASI & SI Recruitment 2023
|Organisation||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Vacant Post name||Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date for Applying online||21 May 2023|
|Pay Level||Level 5 (29,200-92,300) & Level 6 (35,400-1,12,400)|
The 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen, if ESM candidates will not available, then vacancies will be filled by Non-ESM candidates. The applicants will be appointed anywhere in India.
ASI & SI Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualification is different for different trade vacancies as follows:
- For SI (RO & Crypto): Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification with Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science subjects from any recognized university in India.
- For SI (Technical): Degree in B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as the main subject. OR Candidate must be a qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- For Sub-Inspector (Civil): Three years diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution or University.
- For ASI(Technical & Draughtsman): Candidates should have passed the 10th class from a recognized board along with three years diploma in relevant trade.
The age limit for SI posts is between 21 years to 30 years and for ASI posts the candidate’s age must be between 18 to 25 years which is calculated as on 21 May 2023. The upper age limit relaxation is also provided for SC/ST 5 years & for OBC 3 years and the upper age limit for Ex-Serviceman is provided as per the CRPF rules.
CRPF Application Fee
The application fee can be submitted in online mode such as BHIM UPI, or Net Banking, by using Visa/Master card/Maestro/RuPay/Credit, or Debit cards. The male candidates who belong to Gen, OBC & EWS need to pay a fee for SI is ₹200/- and ₹100 for ASI. Applicants who belong to SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman and female candidates do not need to pay the application fee.
Category-wise Vacancies Distribution
|Starting date of the online application form||01 May 2023|
|Closing date for the application form||21 May 2023|
|CRPF Admit Card Releasing Date for CBT||13 June 2023|
|ASI & SI Exam Date||24 to 25 June 2023|
How to apply online for CRPF ASI & SI Recruitment 2023?
- Open the authorised portal which is rect.crpf.gov.in
- Look for the “Group B & Group C non-ministerial post” link and click on Apply Online.
- Firstly candidates need to register themselves with a valid email id and mobile number.
- A confirmation mail will be sent by the department.
- After that fill out the application form correctly and pay the application fee & click on submit button.
- Official portal: rect.crpf.gov.in
- CRPF ASI & SI Notification: Download Here