CGPSC Peon Admit Card 2022 CG Grade IV Written Exam Date, CGPSC Chaprasi Call Letter to be out at psc.cg.gov.in.
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has concluded the online application process for the Peon (Group IV) vacancies in July 2022. Now the organization will conduct a written examination across the state for all eligible candidates. The candidates will get their CGPSC Peon Admit Card 2022 around one or two weeks prior to the examination date.
The candidates will be able to utilize their online application number and password or date of birth to access the admit card download portal. It is necessary for all applicants to carry all required documents to the examination hall otherwise the board officials will not allow him/her to enter the exam venue.
The Chhattisgarh Peon Group 4 Admit Card will be made available in online mode and PDF format for all registered candidates. Apart from this, the CGPSC will also release the instructions for all participants who are going to take part in the written examination. All these documents and details will be made available at least one week prior to the date of examination.
CGPSC Peon Admit Card 2022
|Board of Examination||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Peon (Group IV)|
|No. of Posts||80|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02 July 2022|
|CG Peon Exam Date||25 September 2022 (Expected)|
|CGPSC Peon Admit Cards Status||to be released|
Chhattisgarh Peon Selection Process & Paper Pattern
The examination board will organize the written examination in two parts. Applicants will be called to appear in Part 1 and then they have to appear in Part 2. After that, the board will invite all successful candidates to submit their documents to the board office for verification purposes. Then they will get the final appointment letter and job station.
- There will be two tests i.e. Part 1 & 2 in the written examination.
- The candidates will get an objective multiple-choice test.
- The candidates have to write an essay for 50 marks in Part 2.
- The candidates can score a maximum of 200 marks in both papers combined.
- A negative marking of 1/3rd marks will be applied for each wrong answer.
- The time duration of the test will be 02 hours.
|Essay Writing in the Hindi Language||50|
How to download the Chhattisgarh PSC Peon Admit Card 2022
- The first step is to visit the CPSC’s website.
- Visit the section devoted to the notice board.
- Find the link to the Chhattisgarh Peon Admit Card and open it.
- The applicant’s date of birth and application registration number must be submitted.
- Before submitting the form, double-check that all of the information is right.
- Finally, you’ll see your admit card appear on your computer screen.
- Take a printout of the document for future reference.