Bihar Staff Selection Commission published a job notification on 15 May 2023 on its official site for the post of Stenographer & Instructor Stenographer. As per notification number 01/23, a total of 232 vacancies will be filled up in Cabinet Secretariat, Patna, Bihar. It is a better job opportunity for 12th-passed candidates to join a government job.
The online registration process commenced on the same day of the publication of the advertisement. Jobseekers can apply before the last date of the application submission which is 14 June 2023. The BSSC will only accept the online application form and another mode of application form will be rejected. The BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 notification pdf link has been given at the end of the article.
onlinebssc.com Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruiting Agency||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Stenographer & Instructor Stenographer|
|Commencement Date for the application form||15 May 2023|
|Last date for applying online||14 June 2023|
Before filling out the application form, candidates check their eligibility criteria and application fee which are explained by us in the next section of this article.
BSSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer
Applicants must have passed 12th from any recognised board of state or centre. Along with this, candidates have two years of ITI certificate recognized by NCVT/SCVT or Polytechnic (three years diploma) or its equivalent qualification.
The candidates must have attained 18 years of age as on 01 August 2022. The upper age limit is different for various categories which have been mentioned below:
- UR (Male): 37 years
- UR (Female candidates): 40 years
- EWS/OBC: 40 years
- SC/ST: 42 years
BSSC Application Fee
The application fee can be paid by using different online payment methods such as credit card/debit card/UPI/net banking. The General/ BC/ EBC/ Other State candidates are required to pay 540/- rupees. Those applicants who belong to SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female aspirants have to pay ₹135 for the post of stenographer.
Stenographer Vacancies Distribution
|Categories||Number of Vacancies|
- Written Test
- Typing Test (Hindi & English)
- Document Verification
How to apply for the BSSC Stenographer recruitment 2023?
Candidates can fill out the application form on the official portal of the commission. We provide you step to step guide to fill out the application form without any mistakes which have been explained below:
- In the first step, visit the commission website which is onlinebssc.com
- Look for the Stenographer/Instructor Stenographer advertisement link.
- Click on it and then a new page will open in front of you.
- Then click on the Registration button and fill out all required details.
- Submit it and then fill out the application form & upload all documents which are necessary for these posts.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of this application form after submission.
- Official Site: bssc.bihar.gov.in
- BSSC Job Notification Pdf: Available Here
- Bihar Stenographer Recruitment: Apply Here