BSCB Admit Card 2022. BSCB Bihar Assistant / Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022. Written Exam Date announced. Check Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern.
Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd will conduct the written examination for Assistant and Assistant Manager posts soon. The exam will tentatively be held in November-December 2022. Final exam date notice will be published on the official website.
The board will issue the BSCB Admit Card for Assistant / Asstt Managers at least two weeks before the exam date. A direct link referring to the same will be activated on this webpage as and when the same is released officially. Eligible candidates will be able to access the same by using the registration details viz User ID and Password/Date of Birth.
BSCB has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up a total of 276 posts of Assistant and Assistant Managers in various branches and head offices of the bank. Online registration on these posts started on 09 September and the last date for submitting an online application form was 09 October 2022.
BSCB Assistant Admit Card 2022
|Recruiter||Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited|
|BSCB Assistant Exam Date||November or December|
|Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Admit Card||to be released|
As per the reports, more than two lakh candidates registered for the Assistant / Assistant Manager / Multipurpose posts in Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. The eligible applicants will be called for the various phases of examinations of the selection process.
Bihar BSCB Assistant Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
The selection of candidates will be done on basis of a Preliminary Test and Mains Examination. The candidates must be aware of the examination scheme and paper pattern for both phases. The structure of the written examination will be as follows:
- There will be 100 MCQs for 100 Marks in the preliminary examination.
- The Main Examination carries 200 MCQs for 200 Marks.
- Both test papers will be available in Hindi and English.
- The duration of the prelims exam is 60 Minutes while the main exam duration is 150 Minutes.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each incorrect answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions/Marks||Duration of Test|
|English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Test|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|English/Hindi Language||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 Minutes|
BSCB Assistant / Multipurpose Admit Card Details
Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd Admit Card for Assistant /Multipurpose / Assistant Manager posts will be released in online mode. Candidates will be able to download it by providing the essential information in the relevant link.
Along with the exam call letter, candidates are required to produce a valid photo identity proof in original as well as photocopy. Candidates without these documents will not be allowed to enter the examination centre. A valid photo identity proof may be Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card etc.
How to download BSCB Assistant Call Letter 2022
- Visit the official website of BSCB.
- Go through the Recruitment Section on the homepage.
- Find the link for Assistant/Multipurpose Recruitment and then Admit Cards.
- Click on the link and fill in the required information.
- Verify the entered information and click on submit button.
- Finally, download the admit card and print it for further reference.
- Official Web Portal – www.bscb.co.in
- BSCB Admit Card 2022 – Download Here