Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released a vacancy notification for School Teachers in Bihar State. The BPSC has advertised a total of 170461 vacant posts of School Teachers in Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, and Higher Secondary Schools. These posts have been named PRT, PGT, and TGT Teachers.
Aspirants from India and the State of Bihar with the required educational qualifications are eligible to apply for the Bihar School Teacher Vacancy 2023.
Interested candidates with the desired qualifications can apply online for BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2023 from 15 June onwards. The last date to apply online is 12 July 2023. Thus, a candidate applying for the Bihar School Teacher must furnish the application process by 12 July.
- Primary Teachers (D.El.Ed or PRT)- 79943
- Secondary School Teachers for Class 9 and 10 (TGT)- 32916
- Higher Secondary School Teachers for Class 11 and 12 (PGT)- 57602
bpsc.bih.nic.in Bihar School Teachers Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Department Name||Bihar School Education Department|
|Name of Recruitment||School Teachers (PRT, TGT, PGT)|
|Number of vacancies||170461|
|Last date to apply||12 July 2023|
Citizens of India and the state of Bihar are eligible to apply online for the Bihar School Teachers Recruitment 2023.
Aspirants are advised to download and read the official advertisement for detailed information on eligibility criteria
- Primary Teachers Classes 1 to 5– A candidate must have passed a Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary certificate with 50% marks and must possess a certificate in D.EL.Ed or equivalent.
- Secondary Teachers Class 9 and 10– Candidates must have passed Graduation in the concerned subjects with 50% Marks and B.Ed.
- Senior Secondary Teachers Class 11 and 12– Candidates must have passed Post Graduation in the concerned subjects with 50% Marks and B.Ed.
- Primary Teachers – CTET or BTET Paper 1
- Secondary Teachers – STET Paper 1
- Senior Secondary Teachers – STET Paper 2
As of 1 August 2023, a candidate must be a minimum of 21 years of age. The upper age limit for a candidate is 37 Years. The relaxation in age will be provided as per the rule of the state government.
The selection of the candidates will be decided after the screening test scheduled to be conducted later by the BPSC.
Candidates applying for the Bihar Teachers Vacancy need to pay the registration fee or application fee.
- Unreserved Categories of Bihar – ₹ 750/-
- SC, ST, OBC, PWD & others of Bihar – ₹ 200/-
- All Others – ₹ 750/-
Candidates can register during a specific span. The BPSC has already mentioned the registration dates. Registration after the last date will be closed with immediate impact.
- Starting Date to Register: 15 June 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 12 July 2023
- Exam Date: To be announced Later
How to Apply Online for Bihar School Teacher Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to apply online for BPSC School Teacher Jobs. A candidate applying for any of the posts must ensure that he/she fulfils all the requirements.
- First of all, open the website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click apply online added in the left sidebar.
- On the next page, click Online Registration.
- There you will see all active applications.
- Click Apply online against the school Teachers Recruitment.
- Enter all the required information asked on the registration page.
- Submit the registration form.
- On the next page, upload all the required documents and pay the application fee.