BPSC CCE Admit Card 202 Check Bihar 67th Combined Competitive Exam Preliminary Test Exam Date, Paper Pattern at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
As we all are aware that the Bihar Public Service Commission has completed the online application process for the 67th CCE Preliminary exam. So candidates are now waiting for the publication of the BPSC CCE Admit Card by the recruitment authority. This examination is conducted for the recruitment of candidates for various administrative posts in the state.
After the release of the examination schedule, the candidates will also find Bihar 67th CCE Admit Card on the official website of the board. The participants will be able to download the document with the help of the login details of their online application. If they encounter any problem during the download process then they may comment down below or contact the concerned authority.
Online notification for the Bihar 67th CCE exam notification was released by the BPSC in September 2021. After that, it concluded the online application submission process in November 2021. Now candidates are waiting for the release of the exam date for the test. The exam board will publish a detailed notice on its official website about the commencement of the test very soon.
BPSC CCE Prelims Admit Card 2022
|Name of Test||67th Combined Competitive Exam|
|Name of Exam Organiser||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||575|
|Application Submission Dates||September 2021|
|Preliminary Exam Date||To be Announced|
|BPSC CCE 67 Admit Card||to be released soon|
BPSC CCE Selection Process
The BPSC will call candidates to appear in the selection process for 67th CCE. The candidates will have to appear in four phases selection process to prove their eligibility for the various administrative vacancies in the state. Candidates will be selected if they have passed all selection process phases.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Personality Test
- Documents Scrutiny/ Interview
- This examination will have questions from various topics/subjects of general studies.
- The candidates will find all questions in MCQ format.
- Applicants will get 02 hours to appear in this test.
- The total mark allowed for this test is 150.
The candidates should keep in mind that the Preliminary examination will be a qualifying examination. That implies that the marks attained by the candidates will not be used for the final merit list preparation. But these marks will be used to filter the candidates for the Mains examination.
- The main examination will have two compulsory exams and one optional subject.
- The examination will last for 03 hours.
- The total marks allowed for the mains exam are 1000.
- Marks of the main exam will be used by the board for the final selection of the candidates.
|General Studies||Part – 1||300|
|Part – 2||300|
The third and final part of the examination is a personality test, and the only applicants who will be allowed to take it are those who have already passed the main examination. This test will be worth a total of 120 marks. The BPSC 7th CCE Merit List will be created based on the marks attained in the Mains Exam as well as the Personality Test.
BPSC CCE Admit Card 2022 Important Details
For the purpose of conducting the BPSC 67th CCE examination, the commission shall issue the admit card in an online format. About a week before the event, the admit cards will be made available for download on the official website. On the website itself, you will find instructions on how to get your BPSC CCE admit card.
The BPSC 67 CCE Admit Card will include the candidate’s personal information on it, and it is essential that all of this information be accurate under any circumstance.
In the event that the applicant discovers a mistake, they must make sure to have it fixed by contacting the testing authorities well in advance of the scheduled exam day.
Steps to download Bihar CCE Prelims Admit Card
- Visit the official website of the BPSC at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Then go to the “Admit Card” section of the website.
- Now click on the 67th CCE Admit Card link.
- After that enter the details of the candidates.
- Check the entered details and click on submit button.
- Now download and print it to bring it to the exam center.