Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2023. Bombay HC Peon Jobs Notification Released. Apply Online Now at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court issued a notification for the recruitment of peons in the court. This recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 133 peon vacancies. Applications can be submitted online only. Candidates must check the detailed recruitment notification thoroughly for information.
The Bombay High Court is one of the oldest high courts in India and is responsible for administering justice in the state of Maharashtra and Goa. It is currently inviting online applications from eligible desirous candidates for Peons/Hamal under the Class IV Category.
The recruitment started on 24 March 2023 through the official website. Aspirants must note that the last date to submit a filled application form is 07 April 2023. The selection of the candidates will be done on basis of applicants’ performance in various phases of the selection process.
www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in Peon Recruitment
|Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||133|
|Last date to submit an application form||07 April 2023|
Bombay High Court Peon Eligibility Criteria
The recruitment process for peons in the Bombay High Court is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to work in the court system. The eligibility criteria for the recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates must have passed at least the seventh standard in school.
- Candidates should have knowledge of the Marathi language.
- Candidates should not have any criminal cases pending against them.
Age Limit: Applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years as of 01 January 2023. The maximum age must not be more than 38 years. The upper age limit for reserved category candidates is 43 years. Check the detailed notification thoroughly for other eligibility details.
Bombay HC Peon Selection Process
The selection process for the Peon/Hamal Recruitment in the Bombay High Court consists of a written exam and an interview. The written exam will consist of objective-type questions covering topics such as general knowledge, the Marathi language, and mathematics. The candidates who clear the written exam will be called for an interview, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, personality, and other relevant factors.
Application Fee Details
The applicants are required to pay an amount of ₹25/- as an application fee for Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment. The fee payment can be done online i.e. using a Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking etc.
Application Submission Dates
The schedule for filling up an online application form is given below. Candidates are advised to not wait for the last date to register to avoid a last-minute rush on the website.
|Starting date of application registration||24 March 2023|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||07 April 2023|
|Last date to complete payment of the application fee||07 April 2023|
How to apply online for Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for the Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment, please follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Bombay High Court using the link given below.
- On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment” tab, then select “Recruitment for the post of Peon (Class-IV)”.
- Read the eligibility criteria and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the required details such as your personal information, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online as per the category you belong to.
- Verify the filled details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
|Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Bombay High Court Peon Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|
Please date extra