Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for Bihar LRC Clerk, Assistant, Amin, and Kanungo Jobs Notification at lrc.bih.nic.in
The Government of Bihar’s Directorate of Land Records and Survey is inviting online applications for a total of 2506 open positions in the Rajaswa and Land Reforms Department. These vacancies s include Clerk, Assistant, Amin, and Kanungo. On the official website of the Bihar LRC, i.e., lrc.bih.nic.in the recruiting body has posted a notification on the Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022.
The registration of the online application form is scheduled for the 27th of September 2022. The Bihar LRC Online Application Form must be submitted before 21st October 2022. To check the eligibility for the application submission, aspirants must check the Bihar LRC Jobs Notification 2022 thoroughly.
- Assistant – 96 Posts
- Clerk – 226 Posts
- Amin – 1944 Posts
- Kanungo – 240 Posts
- Total Posts – 2506 Posts
Bihar LRC Vacancies Notification 2022
|Recruiter||Directorate of Land Records and Survey (DLRS)|
|Department Name||Rajaswa and Land Reforms Department|
|Post Name||Clerk, Assistant, Amin, Kanungo|
|Last Date to Apply||October 21, 2022|
- Amin – Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a Bachelor of Technology degree in Civil Engineering to be considered eligible.
- Kanungo – Applicant must be a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree in Civil Engineering and have at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Clerk – To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates will need to hold a bachelor’s degree in Any Subject from a recognized Indian University.
- Assistant – Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a Bachelor of Technology degree in Civil Engineering and have at least two years of relevant work experience.
In order to apply for various positions under LRC Bihar Recruitment, applicants must have attained the age of 21 years as of 01/01/2022. The upper age limit is 37 years. Age relaxation to the eligible categories’ candidates will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS –₹500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD – ₹150/-
- Payment Mode – Online
- Written Examination
- Documents Scrutiny
- Medical Examination
- Online Application registration starts on – 27/09/2022
- Last date to submit the online application form – 21/10/2022
- Date of written examination – to be announced soon
How to Apply Online for LRC Bihar Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official website i.e. lrc.bih.nic.in
- Go through the “Circulars” tab, and locate the advertisement for the posts mentioned above.
- Then, download and check the detailed notification.
- Thereafter, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application for further reference.
|Official Website of Bihar LRC||lrc.bih.nic.in|
|LRC Bihar Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Bihar LRC Vacancy Notification PDF||