CSBC Bihar Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022 Bihar Prohibition Constable Online Application Dates, Vacancy Notification, Submit Online Application Form.
Central Selection Board of Constables, Bihar has published a notification for the recruitment of 689 vacancies of Prohibition Constables in the state. The candidates may visit the official website of CSBC to submit their online application form for the Bihar Police Constable Recruitment.
The application registration for Advt No: 2/2022 will start on 14 November 2022. Eligible interested candidates can apply online till the last date i.e. 14 December 2022.
Also, candidates are advised to keep scanned copies save on their devices before starting the online application process. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the written examination and physical test. The written exam will be treated as qualifying for the physical exam.
The candidates may download the complete application form after submitting it. Keep a copy of it till the completion of the selection process. Also, carry a copy of it to the exam board while visiting for the document verification or interview.
Bihar Prohibition Constable Vacancy Notification 2022
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Prohibition Constable|
The candidates should have passed 10+2 from the recognized state education board.
The candidate should be between 18 to 25 years of age to take part in the recruitment. The age of candidates should be completed on 01 January 2022. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to reserved categories as per the state government rules.
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards & Efficiency Test
- For General Candidates – ₹675/-
- For Reserved Candidates – ₹180/-
- Starting date of online application submission – 14 November 2022
- Last date of application submission – 14 December 2022
Steps to Apply for the CSBC Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website csbc.bih.nic.in
- Then the candidates will find a link to the “Prohibition Constable” recruitment.
- Now you will find a link to the “Apply Online” page.
- Then the candidates will find an application form to fill up their basic details.
- Then they will be asked to upload the required documentation.
- After that move pay the application fee
- Now check the form and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now take out a printout of the form and keep it with you till the completion of the selection process.
|Bihar Police Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online for Prohibition Constable||Visit Here|