Bihar BTSC Pharmacist Vacancies 2023. Apply Online @www.btsc.bih.nic.in for Pharmacist & Check Eligibility Criteria, Total 1539 Vacancies for Pharmacist Jobs: The Bihar Technical Service Commission has announced the recruitment for Pharmacist in Bihar state under Health Department. The total number of vacancies is 1539 posts.
Interested candidates can apply online for BTSC Pharmacist 2023 at the official www.btsc.bih.nic.in or www.pariksha.nic.in site. The online application submission process starts on 5 April 2023 and the last date for the submission of the application is 4 May 2023.
www.btsc.bih.nic.in Pharmacist Vacancies 2023 Details
|Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Department||Health Department, Bihar|
|Pay Scale||Level-5 (5,200-20,200/-)|
|Last date for application submission||4 May 2023|
Before filling out the registration form candidates must read the detailed recruitment notification. Eligible job seekers can submit their applications before the last date of the online application submission.
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacist Jobs
Applicants must have passed their intermediate/12th class with science subjects from the Bihar Board of Education. Moreover, a Diploma in pharmacy will be required and the candidates must be registered with Bihar Pharmacy Council.
The minimum age for pharmacist vacancies is 21 years as on 01 August 2019 for all categories. The maximum age different according to various categories such as:
- For Unreserved Category: 37 Years
- For UR Woman/ OBC/ EBC Male & Female: 40 Years
- For SC/ ST Male & Female: 42 Years
Age relaxation will be provided for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per the Bihar Government rules.
The registration fee can be paid by using a Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking and through the SBI E-challan system. The online application fee has been discussed below:
- For General/ BC/ MBC/ EWS Candidates: ₹200/-
- For reserved & unreserved women, SC/ST/PWD applicants who belong to Bihar state need to pay: ₹50/-
- For other states applicants: ₹200/-
Pharmacist Vacancies Distribution 2023 Details
BTSC Pharmacist Selection Process
The selection process will be based on the marks obtained in the 12th class and a Diploma in pharmacy or a B.pharmacy degree by the aspirants. Apart from this, if candidates have any work experience in government hospitals as a pharmacist they will get a maximum of 25 points in the final merit list. After that, the shortlisted candidates will call for document verification.
How to apply for BTSC Pharmacist 2023 recruitment?
The job seekers fill out the application form carefully without any mistakes and no correction facility will be provided after the submission of the application. Aspirants follow the step-by-step procedure for filling out the form:
- In the first step, open the official site which is www.pariksha.nic.in
- On the right side of the homepage, click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Then search for the Pharmacist Vacancies advertisement & Click on apply button.
- Candidates need to register themselves on the official portal, and then click on registration.
- Then add the required details like the candidate’s name, guardian name, DOB, Mobile number and a valid email id & add all other crucial information and upload academic documents for filling out the online application form.
- Then click on submit button and pay the registration fee by using the online payment method.
- Official Portal: www.btsc.bih.nic.in
- Pharmacist Notification Pdf: Download Here
- BTSC Pharmacist Jobs: Apply Here