Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Form 2023 Released. Check Bihar B.Ed Entrance Test Notification Details, Online Application Link Here.
The Higher Education Authority of Bihar has released the notification for the B.Ed Entrance Test (B.Ed-CET 2023). LNMU will conduct the entrance (CET-BEd) on behalf of the department.
Candidates who are willing to pursue their B.Ed from the recognised institutes in Bihar can apply for the CET-BED 2023. The LNMU will conduct the entrance test to fill the seats in the government and private institutes in the state.
The online Application form for Bihar B.Ed CET started on 20 February. The candidates can apply online by 15 March 2023 on the official website biharcetbed-lnmu.in.
Bihar CET BED 2023 Online Application Form Details
|Name of Exam||CET-BED|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Test|
|Examination Organisation||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 March 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for CET BED
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree with at least 50 per cent (B.E./ Btech with 55%).
Age limit: The minimum age of candidates must be 18 years as of the starting day of the examination form.
Registration Fee or application fee for the Bihar B.Ed CET differs for each category.
- General Category – Rs 1000/-
- EWS/ EBC/ BC/ Women – Rs 750/-
- ST – Rs 500/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20 February 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15 March 2023
- Last to apply online with late fee: 16 to 20 March 2023
- Entrance Exam Date: 08 April 2023
Students will get admission to the B.Ed course based on their performance in the entrance test and rank. Counselling will be conducted after the examination where the candidates will be allowed to choose to fill. Based on the ranks, admissions to the concerned seats will be processed further.
How to Apply Online for Bihar B.Ed Entrance Test 2023?
The students who are looking to apply online for Bihar CET BED can follow the links and steps provided here by our experts. We have also added all the necessary links here as well.
- First of all, open the website biharcetbed-lnmu.in in a web browser.
- On the homepage, you will see Online Registration.
- you will be redirected to the new page.
- There click the new registration option and complete the registration.
- Once registration is completed, you will be allowed to log in.
- After logging in, provide all the necessary detail, and upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Once the form is duly filled, submit it and pay the application fee.
- Official website – biharcetbed-lnmu.in
- Notification Brochure or Prospectus – Download Here
- Online Registration – Apply Here