AWES Recruitment 2022 AWES Army Public School Teachers Recruitment – APS OST Notification 2022 for TGT PGT PRT posts. Apply Online at www.awesindia.com now.
The Army Welfare Education Society is now accepting applications for the “Online Screening Test” to fill teaching positions in Army Public Schools across India. Registration started on 25 August and will finish on 05 October 2022. The Army Welfare Education Society will fill the open positions for Primary Teachers (Graduate), Trained Graduate (TGT), and Post Graduate (PGT) Teachers in these educational institutions.
There are 136 Army Public Schools spread out among India’s many military bases and cantonments. Roughly 10,000 educators are currently employed by these institutions. These establishments are run by regional Army authorities and are connected to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) via the Army Welfare Education Society.
Candidates interested in applying for Army Public School Jobs 2022 should review the official AWES APS Teachers Recruitment notice, which includes information about eligibility requirements, age restrictions, application fees, and how to pay them. Here is where you may access the official AWES APS Recruitment 2022 announcement.
AWES Army Public School TGT PGT PRT Vacancies 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, PRT Teachers|
|Job Location||Army Public Schools all over India|
|Last date for registration||05 October 2022|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
- PGT Teachers – The candidates should be B. Ed qualified and possess Post Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- TGT Teacher – The candidates should be B. Ed qualified and possess a Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- PRT Teachers – B. Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation with minimum 50% marks.
The Online Screening Test can be taken without having completed the CTET or State Level TET. TGTs and PRTs must pass the Central/State Teacher Eligibility Test before being hired. Appointments on openings that are Adhoc in nature may be made to those who lack CTET/TET qualifications but are otherwise competent.
To apply for AWES Army Public School Teachers Recruitment, the candidate’s age must be below 40 years while the upper age limit for Experienced Candidates is 57 years. The cut-off date for the age calculation is 01 April 2023.
- Online Screening Test
- Personal Interview
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills
Applicants need to pay an application fee of ₹385/- for AWES APS TGT PGT Recruitment 2022. Payment can be made in online mode by using Credit Card/Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 August 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05 October 2022
- Online Screening Test Date: 05 & 06 November 2022
Steps to apply for AWES APS TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher Vacancies 2022
- Initially, go to the official website at www.awesindia.com
- On the home page, click the OST Notification link.
- To determine your eligibility, download the notification.
- Select the Level after clicking the Registration Link.
- Correctly enter the required information.
- Complete the application fee payment.
- The online application form should then be submitted and printed.
|AWES APS Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Registration Link for APS Teachers Recruitment||Visit Here|