Assam Lecturer Recruitment 2022. APSC DIET Lecturer Jobs Notification Released. Apply Offline Application Form using apsc.nic.in.
Assam Public Service Commission has released the latest notification under Advt No: 20/2022 for the recruitment to Lecturer posts in D.I.E.T.S under the DIRECTORATE OF SCERT, ASSAM. Under this notification, offline applications are invited for 99 vacancies of Lecturers in Pre-service Teacher Education (PSTE) and Language Lecturers.
|Pre-service Teacher Education (PSTE)||34|
|Foundation of Education (F.E)||7|
|In-service Education, Field Interaction & Innovation Coordination (I F I C)||3|
|District Resource Unit (DRU)||8|
|Planning and Management (P & M)||9|
|Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation (CMDE)||5|
|Work Experience (WE)||2|
|Lecturer, Educational Technology (ET)||4|
Registration submission for the above-mentioned posts has been started on 13 September 2022. As per the notification, the last date for submission of the online application is 30 September 2022. The selection of candidates for these posts will be based on a Written Test/ Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in Assam State.
APSC DIET Lecturer Vacancy Notification 2022
|Origination Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Lecturer in D.I.E.T under Elementary Education Department|
|No. of Vacancy||99 Vacancies|
|Last date to submit the online application form||30 September 2022|
Candidates should have M.Ed., NET/ SLET/ Ph.D. Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University / Institution. For subject-wise education details, candidates are advised to check the detailed notification properly.
Candidates’ age should be Minimum of 21 years and a Maximum of 38 years as of 1 January 2022. Age Relaxation to SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates will be applicable as per the Government Rules and Regulations.
- For General/EWS Candidates Application Fee is ₹250/-.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates Application Fee is ₹150/-.
- For BPL/PWBD Candidates Application Fee is Nil.
- Screening Test
- Written Examination
Offline Assam DIET Lecturer Application Form Guide 2022
- Visit the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on Latest Recruitment Advertisements.
- Then, click on the DIET Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Download and check the recruitment notification.
- Click on the Apply Online link and fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form and print it for further reference.
|Official Website Link||www.apsc.nic.in|
|Assam DIET Lecturer Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form for Assam DIET Lecturer||Download PDF|