Assam Free Scooter Yojana – Pragati Bharti Scheme Assam HS Scooty Merit List 2022: Nearly 36,000 students, the vast majority of whom are female, who have successfully completed this year’s Assam higher secondary examinations would be eligible to receive scooters from the state government of Assam under Pragati Bharti Yojana.
According to statements made by Education Minister Ranoj Pegu to the media after a meeting of the state cabinet that was chaired by Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on Wednesday, the state cabinet approved a plan to implement the programme at a cost of 258.9 crore rupees to distribute Free Scooters to Assam HS Meritorious Students.
The scooters would be distributed to a total of 35,800 students, including 29,748 female students who achieved first division and 6,052 male students who achieved 75%, according to what he said. He went on to say that the Department of Higher Education would offer financial support to the students in order to cover the costs of registration and insurance.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022 – HS Merit List PDF
Within the scope of the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme, the provision has been made to provide the Free Scooty to Assam 12th Pass Students. The state government of Assam originally initiated the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme. As part of the Pragyan Bharati Yojana, the state government of Assam will continue to provide financial assistance to the state’s students in the following ways:
- Students would receive free school books and assistance with purchasing textbooks up until they graduated.
- Hostel mess dues of up to 2,000 Indian Rupees per month would be waived for students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in degree, medical, and polytechnic colleges.
- All BPL students will continue to have their admission fees waived.
- Subsidy for student loans to continue their studies under the Abhinandan programme.
- A transit stipend of ₹10,000 per year will be distributed to female students who are enrolled in postgraduate programmes.
- The Anundoram Borooah Award will continue to be given to deserving students who pass the HSLC.
Other Decisions taken by Assam Govt in the Cabinet Meeting
According to the minister, the decision was made by the cabinet to increase the monthly payment of assistant professors working for fixed pay in provincialized colleges to a total of ₹55,000. According to the statement made by the Minister of Tourism, Jayanta Malla Baruah, the rules for giving certificates to hill tribes in plains and plain tribes in hills were voted upon by the cabinet.
Assam Free Scooty Scheme for Meritorious Students of Higher Secondary Exams.
According to him, the caste certificates would be distributed by the deputy commissioners as part of the initiative known as “Mission Bhumiputra.” These caste credentials will assist individuals in accessing the economic, educational, and job benefits made available by the state government. According to Baruah, it has also been decided that the Hyatt Group will establish a hotel in Kaziranga in order to enhance tourism there. The hotel will be located in Kaziranga National Park.